Top Île-de-France Attractions & Museums
101 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "Length of the experience was sufficient. Not too claustrophobic, but very creepy nonetheless, recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I think Demi (our tour guide) must be the friendliest French guy in existence. He made the tour so much more interesting with everything he told us about what we could see around the Eiffel tower on each of the 4 sides. He is French but his English is better than most English speaking people!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it, our guide Malik was good at his work, explained everything. Seeing The Eiffel Tower was one of the best thing that will happen to us, one entree in my bucket list checked"
* A traveler said: "The visit was just a very unique experience everything there is out of this world very beautiful it was just something that you have to do multiple times"
* A traveler said: "We got into the louvre quickly and heard a good intro from our guide, Remy, before getting to depart at our own pace. He let us know where to go for some of the highlights, have an excellent quick history, and explained how our tickets work with the layout of museum. This saved us the hassle of figuring it out on our own! Great experience overall!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the wax museum very much. All the wax figures looked so very real. It was amazing how real they really looked. I would recommend going thru the museum."
* A traveler said: "It was a magical day. Loved all the safety procedures. Really enjoyed the lack of people so we could go on rides easily."
* A traveler said: "Henry was a wonderful tour guide and was very knowledgeable about the Eiffel Tower and all other landmarks we asked about (even those not included on the tour). This combined with the skip-the-line elevator to the summit were well worth it! The river cruise had beautiful photo opps, but the content was very dry because it was repeated in a few different languages."
* A traveler said: "Wow! It can easily be an all day experience. We went in November so the crowd was minimal. So relaxing to stroll through all the floors."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super knowledgable, and I learned so much more than the standard audio tour! I would say the half day is plenty. The gardens are so big you would need to rent a golf cart there to see it all."
* A traveler said: "Definitely the best deal! Just wish I had found out about it before I purchased individual tickets for the Eiffel tower and Arc de triumph. Still got my money's worth though, with the Louvre, Versailles,and many more!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour. I got lucky and was the only one booked for the tour. The guide was very good and he was great at explaining the art as well as answering all my questions. He also gave me some great recommendations on areas of the Louvre to explore after the tour that were amazing and not as crowded. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was on time and professional. He sent me a text to confirm where to meet him & helped with our bags. He was friendly & informative during the drive to our hotel."
* A traveler said: "The driver showed up early, helped with luggage, drove safely, got us to the airport in plenty of time. What else could you ask for?"
* A traveler said: "We appreciate the guide assisting us in getting on the proceeding tour over the original time slot, thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to order the tickets that came in email. They're very easy to use use on the phone, walk straight in."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this small group tour to Versailles. You will not be disappointed. To see the grounds and the Palace of the “Sun King” was quite an experience and education in understanding why people revolt when they’ve had enough."
* A traveler said: "This was a great double - an hours boat cruise past Notre Dame and other sites such as pont neuf, and the Louvre Palace. Next to the Arc de Triomphe, and the stairs were a stiff climb but manageable, and well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Totally worth it, even just to skip the long lines at some of the more popular museums. Be sure to check opening and closing days and times. I was able to visit 6 museums in two days using the pass, but it would be worthwhile just to avoid the long lines at the louvre and the Musee de Orsay."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience and guide. Would recommend this guide again. Easy to locate meeting point. You are asking tooooooooo much"
* A traveler said: "It is great museum to visit and I liked the guide, her name is Martin! She was very professional, friendly and attentive and provided lots of information and answered all the questions! Thank you Martin! Thanks to all who work on it and make it available!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. It was easy to get to Versailles on our own from central Paris, so all we needed was the entry ticket, and I’m so glad we had the audio tour. We were there for 3.5 hours, and didn’t make it through the entire estate, so keep that in mind as you’re planning your day - it is absolutely MASSIVE!"
* A traveler said: "Eiffel Tower light show does not start until 1:00 am Paris time, but great views of Paris all around."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Ancient Ruins
- Art Galleries
- Monuments and Memorials
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Religious Sites
- Zoo Tickets & Passes
- Shows & Performances
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Château de Malmaison
- Jacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)
- Rue Mouffetard Market
- 6th Arrondissement
- French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)
- Théatre des Variétés
- Petit Palais
- Jardin d'Acclimatation
- Picasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris)
- Palais de Chaillot
- Chateau de Rambouillet
- Paris Currency Museum
- Museum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)
- Musée de la Musique
- Caveau de la Huchette
- Place de la Concorde
- Le Manoir de Paris
- Army Museum (Musee de l'Armee)
- Chapelle Expiatoire
- Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace