Top Huatulco Active & Outdoor Classes
13 results | All Huatulco Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Carlos was fantastic. Knowledgeable, attentive. This was a great day. We learned so much about each place we stopped. Carlos gave us great detail on plants animals birds and culture."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service. On time. Friendly driver. After booking, a few days before the service I was contacted to confirm the service and check my arrival time and number of passengers."
* A traveler said: "Alberto was the best tour guide you could ask for. He is very intelligent and a great ambassador for his home. He was patient, answered all questions and was very accommodating to his clients. He is licensed and very professional yet personable. We had a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Viator operator was waiting with sign outside the airport. He was exceptional and very friendly. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to meet our driver. He was waiting for us when we got through customs. We arrived to our hotel in 20 minutes. He also gave us a history lesson of the area."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful!! Our driver was so very helpful. Spoke great English and was very friendly! We gave him a great tip!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was the best. He was very informative brought umbrellas even bought us pinapple from a stand. Nice tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion and the guide Jose and his boat crew were very friendly, courteous and patient with all the quests. Only setback was the restaurant Gran Cameron didn't meet up our expectations but otherwise decent and great serving staff."