Top Houston Water Tours
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Houston Tours
Hitting Houston's top attractions couldn't be easier than on this double-decker sightseeing tour. See top sights around the city like parks, landmarks, and historic districts, and then head to the official visitor center for NASA’s Johnson Space Center for a self-guided tour.
See the historical highlights and cultural delights of Houston on this 75-minute loop, hop-on sightseeing tour. Enjoy unobstructed views and listen to fascinating audio commentary as you cruise past important landmarks like the historic City Hall and Houston Zoo. See popular attractions like Market Square, Downtown Aquarium and the Museum of Fine Arts Houston, hopping off to explore further whenever an attraction captures your attention.
Due to added safety precautions, you will need a timed ticket to enter and can reserve your time after you book, using the instructions on your ticket. The award-winning Space Center Houston is one of Houston’s most popular family attractions and takes visitors behind-the-scenes of the NASA Johnson Space Center. Filled with interactive exhibitions, multi-media displays, cutting-edge technology, and fascinating space artifacts, there’s something to amaze and entertain all ages.
Explore the downtown area of Houston onboard in an enclosed golf cart during this fun excursion. Join your private guide and ride around the streets of Houston in your cart, learning about the city as you go. Stop at several points of interest and picturesque spots to capture photos and get more in-depth information.
Swap crowded Houston bars and sightseeing buses for a completely different experience—a pedal-powered boat party. After boarding the boat, start pedaling and get ready to start exploring the local landscape, including Kemah Boardwalk, Seabrook, League City, and Clear Lake Shores. As for drinks—you’re welcome to bring your own alcohol and drink during the tour. If you forget your supplies, there are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.
Visit the Houston Museum of Natural Science to see the largest dinosaur hall in North America, check out the extensive collection of rare gems, and stop into your choice of permanent exhibits.
See the key sights of central Houston and historic Galveston on a comprehensive coach tour. Begin your day of sightseeing with an overview tour of Houston by double-decker bus. In Galveston, enjoy free time to explore this scenic Gulf of Mexico town at your own pace. Admire the historic Victorian mansions, the Galveston Seawall, and the Strand historic district. Other optional activities include hitting the beach or going on a dolphin-watching tour by boat.
Maximize your time in the spectacular city of Houston with an indispensable Houston Mobile Ticket. Your mobile ticket includes free admission to the Space Center Houston plus enjoy free entry to four additional attractions of your choice and choose from a variety including the Museum of Fine Arts, home to more than 60,000 artworks, or the Houston Zoo, Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Ride Pass, the Children's Museum of Houston, Downtown Aquarium, or the Houston Museum of Natural Science
Secure your ticket in advance to the NASA Space Center and visit Mission Control, Rocket Park, Independence Plaza, and the astronaut training facility. After hotel pickup in a climate-controlled vehicle, see popular landmarks around Houston, stopping briefly for photos during a small-group guided sightseeing tour. With a map and instructions, enjoy the flexibility to explore the space center on your own time, without the stress of rushing.
Explore Houston’s colorful side and get a collection of Insta-worthy photos along the way. Pose in front of downtown’s most vibrant street art, including hidden murals that even most locals don’t know about. Cover lots of ground in an open-sided electric cart, and get personalized attention and tips from your street-savvy guide on this private tour.
A good choice for first-time visitors to Houston, this tour offers a comprehensive overview of the city. Visit several well-known landmarks, parks, and stadiums including historic Market Square, Discovery Green, Toyota Center, Minute Maid Park, Buffalo Bayou, and more. You’ll also have an opportunity to admire the lavish homes and boutiques in River Oaks. A local guide shares insider information about what to see, where to eat, and what to do while you’re in town.
Did you know that Houston has the most extensive downtown tunnel system in the US? Join us on our Underground Tunnel tour (air-conditioned) without outdoor views for an in-depth look at the incredible metropolis below ground-floor in Texas' largest business district including the most award-winning downtown skyscrapers which host many of Texas' most noteworthy Fortune 500 corporate headquarters & historical venues. As part of this day tour, we will visit multiple historical and artistic sections of Downtown Houston's tunnels as well as the corporate buildings that lie on top of them. Make sure to bring your smile and camera as we will provide you with unique photo-op opportunities and inside secrets that most native Houstonians don’t even know about! **Please make every effort to meet your tour guide on time. Failure to arrive on time may result in a postponed tour subject to tour availability or an abandoned tour if we do not hear from you in advance of the scheduled start time. **
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Water Tours in Houston?
The best Water Tours in Houston according to Viator travelers are:
What Water Tours in Houston are taking additional safety precautions?
These Houston experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Water Tours in Houston are good for avoiding crowds?
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Food & Drink
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Holocaust Museum Houston Tours & Tickets
- Houston Museum of Natural Science Tours & Tickets
- Tanger Outlets Tours & Tickets
- Wells Fargo Plaza Tours & Tickets
- Houston Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Downtown Tunnels Tours & Tickets
- Houston Theater District Tours & Tickets
- Montrose Tours & Tickets
- Market Square Park Tours & Tickets
- Tranquility Park Tours & Tickets
- Houston City Hall Tours & Tickets
- JPMorgan Chase Tower Tours & Tickets
- Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park Tours & Tickets
- Minute Maid Park Tours & Tickets
- Sam Houston Park Tours & Tickets
- The Health Museum Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Tours & Tickets
- Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Missouri
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets