Top Hawaii Water Tours
164 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew were great! The lunch was well packaged and yummy. The water was a little rough when we were swimming but the crew made sure everyone was safe from start to finish. We ended up seeing dolphins and turtles."
* A traveler said: "I was so excited to go on this excursion. The crew was amazing and so much fun. They made everybody feel comfortable no matter what. Saw dolphins and turtles, the water was a little rough when we were snorkeling so that made it a little harder but it was still an amazing day thank you to the crew of Kai' Oli Oli, we had an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service by the wait staff, great performance by the crew and awesome views of the sunset and coastline"
* A traveler said: "Diving down in the submarine and the scenery was out of this world. The guide was very informative and pleasant. My wife and I found the tour extremely well organized and professional."
* A traveler said: "They provide a safe, interesting trip. Many animals above and below water. A great view of Wakiki and Diamond Head from the water."
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing! Fun, very accommodating and on top of every detail! From the moment we left port we were like a big family-everyone happy and having a great, relaxing time! Thank you for a memorable evening!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour Sumora. Sorry if spelled wrong great host! Explained very well. The crew great! Helpful and friendly. Fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "We LOVED every minute of the trip! Everyone working on the boat we’re all so informative and attentive. A MUST if you are visiting!"
* A traveler said: "The fish coming around the boat is amazing. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great event. Enjoyed being out on the water and had great views. The captain and crew were the best making the most of the event. We saw whales on the way back to shore. Extra bonus was the captain’s amazing playlist! Great way to spend a couple of hours!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Beautiful sunset & great food & drinks. The crew was friendly & the boat was clean & safe."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was beautiful, the music was great, the meal was delicious and the story teller was easy to listen to."
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!!!!!!!! My wife isnt super mobile due to a lung transplant and recent cancer surgery, but the staff was more than helpful getting her in the water"
* A traveler said: "Wheelchair accessible!! Only one I could find it was amazing!! Thank you for being accessible. Cheers!!"
* A traveler said: "Me ans my husband went on this sunset cruise, it was amazing we had so much fun and it was very informative about the island of Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "Crew was engaging and sites were amazing! Drinks were strong and the food was great. Will definitely do this next time we are on Maui!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the wrecks, learning about the fish and the "banter" of the host. Also the safety measures were appreciated. I've recommended this tour to people I have met since going."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing snorkeling. We saw so many different species and best part we saw a white tipped shark. Definitely would recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew were amazing and so knowledgeable! Loved their music playlist and the food provided was almost like a meal rather than snacks. We saw turtles, a rainbow, the sunset, and Honolulu city lights- perfect evening!"
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "Magnificent sunset and full moon rise. Staff very attentive. Tim McDill provided great music and history. Food was plentiful and delicious. So glad we did this!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset with great music and drinks. A great way to end a trip to the big Island. The drinks were potent.."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular Experience with Four Winds II Molokini!! Easy harbor access and parking, friendly and very attentive staff, great breakfast and lunch… super value!!! Loved the snorkeling trip as well - certified diver who just wanted a chill experience- this was totally it!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Wailua River
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Hiilawe Falls
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Haleakala National Park
- Banyan Tree Park
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Oheo Gulch
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Haleakala Crater
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona