Top Hawaii Sporting Events
159 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Our tour guides Shanea and Sean made it a fun day. I’d recommend wearing long pants or leggings."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Each island grows their own pineapple brands Ken has vibrant personality and knowledgeable Very good tour if you love pineapple"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "I was so excited to go on this excursion. The crew was amazing and so much fun. They made everybody feel comfortable no matter what. Saw dolphins and turtles, the water was a little rough when we were snorkeling so that made it a little harder but it was still an amazing day thank you to the crew of Kai' Oli Oli, we had an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "The story tellers were excellent…the scenery was breath taking….the UTV ride was lots of fun…highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was an exciting experience. I have to day that my husband and I were scared during the flight, but we are definitely glad we did it. The views are incredible and our pilot Evan did a super job of describing what we were seeing and giving some history lessons. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We love every part of our day it was awesome I would recommend this to anyone it was well worth the money Thank You Derek for making our trip so much fun"
* A traveler said: "Would definitely do again!!! We had no option but to get the first ATV behind the instructor and It turned out it must meant to be! I was right behind him & kept the speed up! We had a BLAST"
* A traveler said: "The coral ship was great to see in addition to all the fish. The guide knew all the types of fish and the history of the reefs"
* A traveler said: "So the ride was price less, some parts were a little bumpy but all in all I enjoyed it tramendesly. Corey our pilot was fantastic very professional, courteous gave us a GREAT tour. Thank U Corey"
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guides Hunter and Nate were fabulous. Great narrations of where we were traveling, ecology, history. Incredible knowledge of astronomy. Star-gazing session was awesome. Loved getting the heavy parkas and gloves for the mountain top"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I went to do this activity with our friends. It was our first time and we all were little nervous about it. But our guides were so awesome and helpful. They were really nice to everyone. We all enjoyed and loved it. We had such a good time. This was a great experience. You must do it."
* A traveler said: "Loved the entire tour and our pilot was super knowledgeable and friendly. This was a gift for my sons birthday and he got to fly the plane! Outstanding excursion!!"
* A traveler said: "Great views of the island, volcanos and waterfalls that we would've never seen from the ground! Awesome once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "I love the talk stories but most of all how patient and great our guides were since no one in our group rode an ATV before. Been coming to Hawaii for years a d still learn new things. Strongly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "The Guides were Awesome!!!... Informative, Friendly and Funny! The Scenery, the Caves, the Waterfall and the MUD... were all Great!"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did while on the big island! If you like beautiful scenery and to learn about the Hawaiian culture, plants, and animals…go on this tour! We had Taj as a guide and he was great. Very knowledgeable. The swim through the waterfall was fun and refreshing. I would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling was excellent, the snacks delicious and the boat ride along the coast beautiful. My husband was able to enjoy snorkeling for the first time because they had prescription masks! I highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Alec was the BEST! I am a bigger girl with worries of what I can and can’t do. Alec was excellent, he won’t push you too hard but will get you out of that comfort zone! Get out there and make those memories, trust Alec to help you do that. I adore him and so will you!!! With every dime. 🌸🤙🏻"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Eric rocks he was very knowledgeable and safe. Best sunset ever flying over and around Maui with my wife"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "Sarah was our pilot! Very calm and confident the entire flight and spoke expectations of bumps and turns along the way plus info and facts about what we were seeing below! Very fun and definitely recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Koke'e State Park
- Kilauea Volcano
- Kolekole Falls
- Waikiki Beach
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Waimea Valley
- Daniel K. Inouye Kilauea Point Lighthouse
- Kahaluu Beach Park
- Oheo Gulch
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Naha Stone
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Waikele Center
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Koʻolau Range
- Hamakua Coast
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona