Top Hawaii Half-day Tours
214 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Driver was awesome! Great trip to a historical site. Driver made the trip a lot of fun. Pointed out areas of interest and explained life in Hawaii"
* A traveler said: "Our bus attended was the bestttttt.....The show was awesome.....only 1 issue one of the servers was a little inpatient and when people spend money like we did to come you have to be patient with people."
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew were great! The lunch was well packaged and yummy. The water was a little rough when we were swimming but the crew made sure everyone was safe from start to finish. We ended up seeing dolphins and turtles."
* A traveler said: "Saw everything south just enough time. Excellent and knowledgeable tour guide. Breath taking and touching experience. Must see"
* A traveler said: "I was so excited to go on this excursion. The crew was amazing and so much fun. They made everybody feel comfortable no matter what. Saw dolphins and turtles, the water was a little rough when we were snorkeling so that made it a little harder but it was still an amazing day thank you to the crew of Kai' Oli Oli, we had an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "Both the helicopter pilot (forgot his name, sorry) and Scott the van driver were fabulous, pointing out spots for photos and passing along bits of interesting info."
* A traveler said: "First time snorkeling. I didn’t know what to expect. I just followed the crowd and had a blast. The crew was great. I would love to go again."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and very educational! Went out on the last trip of the season and was not disappointed! We were able to see a lot of activity and it was well narrated!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Malia was awesome!!! She was very knowledgeable and friendly. She went out of her way to accommodate our needs. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guides we really great. Had a fun time In the speedy red boats. Snorkeling was great, and turtles were so fun to see. Appreciated that the guides new their stuff and improvised with a windy day to still provide a great experience. Really great company and nice that it smaller groups"
* A traveler said: "This trip encompassed everything one could want in a day trip around the entire big island. Our guide, Robert, went above and beyond in our experiences. His knowledge of the tour stops and Hawaiian history was very appreciated. The stops at the falls were especially amazing! Highly recommend this full day trip!!"
* A traveler said: "We LOVED every minute of the trip! Everyone working on the boat we’re all so informative and attentive. A MUST if you are visiting!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing snorkeling. We saw so many different species and best part we saw a white tipped shark. Definitely would recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Auntie Karen was wonderful guide and even had lunch for us! Volcano was fantastic to see! Saw beautiful Japanese Garden plus Black Beach and Island Candy Factory!wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "The coral ship was great to see in addition to all the fish. The guide knew all the types of fish and the history of the reefs"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "The crew was super nice and made sure we were taken care of really well. They gave us great information and history about the areas we were visiting during our tour. We loved every minute and were able to see quite a few turtles too. I want to do it again! Thank you Malalo crew 🙂"
* A traveler said: "The sunset was beautiful, the music was great, the meal was delicious and the story teller was easy to listen to."
* A traveler said: "The crew on the Calypso were a delight. They were very attentive. I felt very secure with their knowledge of the boat and snorkeling/snuba expertise. We saw lots of beautiful fish, coral and sea turtles. Swimming in the pristine water was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "It is unfortunate due extra calm conditions the surf lessons were cancelled, but we did switch over to paddle boarding lessons. The instructor and the staff at the shop very helpful and my kids(ages 17, 8 and 6) had great time. This was their first paddle boarding experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Honaunau Bay
- Wailua River
- Kilauea Volcano
- Sandy Beach Park
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Kohala Coast
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Wailea Beach
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Iolani Palace
- Dole Plantation
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Bishop Museum
- Parker Ranch
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona