Top Hawaii Bus Tours
478 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "This trip encompassed everything one could want in a day trip around the entire big island. Our guide, Robert, went above and beyond in our experiences. His knowledge of the tour stops and Hawaiian history was very appreciated. The stops at the falls were especially amazing! Highly recommend this full day trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful way to see the main points of the island. We had a very good tour guide and driver!!!! Friendly people all around and I learned much about the island today."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Driver was awesome! Great trip to a historical site. Driver made the trip a lot of fun. Pointed out areas of interest and explained life in Hawaii"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Our bus attended was the bestttttt.....The show was awesome.....only 1 issue one of the servers was a little inpatient and when people spend money like we did to come you have to be patient with people."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the blue line trolley. The tour guide was knowledgeable, engaged in the riders and soo funny. Ciso."
* A traveler said: "The sunset was beautiful, the music was great, the meal was delicious and the story teller was easy to listen to."
* A traveler said: "Aunti Karen was very knowledgeable and fun. The tour was efficient and enjoyable. We love the volcano and the volcano tube!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide is great! We stop by a lot of places to grab foods. The Dole plantation has the best pineapple icecream."
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "It is unfortunate due extra calm conditions the surf lessons were cancelled, but we did switch over to paddle boarding lessons. The instructor and the staff at the shop very helpful and my kids(ages 17, 8 and 6) had great time. This was their first paddle boarding experience."
* A traveler said: "The Macadamia Nut farm and, of course, the turtles! Too much time at the Dole plantation; better to have more time at the beach. Mike was a great tour guide. I'd recommend him to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Tour Guides Hunter and Nate were fabulous. Great narrations of where we were traveling, ecology, history. Incredible knowledge of astronomy. Star-gazing session was awesome. Loved getting the heavy parkas and gloves for the mountain top"
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "We love every part of our day it was awesome I would recommend this to anyone it was well worth the money Thank You Derek for making our trip so much fun"
* A traveler said: "Diving down in the submarine and the scenery was out of this world. The guide was very informative and pleasant. My wife and I found the tour extremely well organized and professional."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience!!! Definitely great to go with family. Amazing food! Super funny host and friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "Well worth it! Uncle Kenny was entertaining and informative, the activities were a blast. The staff is very friendly and considerate. A great company."
* A traveler said: "Cousin Jeff was very knowledgeable about the island and history. Loved all the stops and felt like we hit all the great places on the island."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing snorkeling. We saw so many different species and best part we saw a white tipped shark. Definitely would recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Shawn was a fantastic guide for this once in a lifetime experience. Great sandwiches and beautiful pictures. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the wrecks, learning about the fish and the "banter" of the host. Also the safety measures were appreciated. I've recommended this tour to people I have met since going."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Banyan Tree Park
- Hamakua Coast
- Lanai Lookout
- Kewalo Basin
- Iolani Palace
- Hanakao'o Beach Park
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Wailua Falls
- Crater Rim Drive
- He'eia State Park
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Lyon Arboretum
- Kaneohe Bay
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona