From craft beer tastings to scenic boat cruises, there’s plenty to do in Hamburg. Bike through different neighborhoods, see some street art, and venture out to the countryside—here’s how to spend three days in this northern German port city.
Mon–Fri 11am–7pm, Sat 11am–12 midnight, Sun 10am–7pm
Spielbudenplatz 3, Hamburg, Germany, 20359
Spielbudenplatz 3. Open Mon–Fri 11am–7pm, Sat 11am–12 midnight, Sun 10am–7pm. Admission adults €6, seniors & students €5.50, children €4; free with the Hamburg Card.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Panoptikum?
What else should I know about attractions in Hamburg?
- Reeperbahn & St Pauli District
- Rickmer Rickmers
- St. Pauli Piers
- Museum for Hamburg History
- Grosse Freiheit 36
- Port of Hamburg
- St. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche)
- Old Elbe Tunnel (Alter Elbtunnel)
- Hamburg Fish Market (Altonaer Fischmarkt)
- Warehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum)
- Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
- Hamburg Dungeon