Travel to Hamburg, Germany for its scenic canals, historic sites, and modern architecture. If you only have one day, you can still explore local markets, go for a stroll in the city’s famous red-light district, and taste the latest German craft beers. Here's a few ways to spend 24 hours in Hamburg.
Grosse Freiheit 36
Große Freiheit 36, Hamburg, Germany, 22767
To reach Grosse Freiheit 36, take Sbahn line 1, 2, or 3 to the Reperbahn station and go north on Grosse Freiheit. Hours and ticket prices vary depending on the show.
Hamburg St. Pauli and Red Light District Private Walking Tour
$122.35 per adult
Joe was very helpful...and he was...
Joe was very helpful...and he was originally born in the USA, so we were able to understand him! We were the only two in the group, so it was more like a personal tour for the price of group. Gave us good ideas of where to eat, hang out, etc. My husband was totally enthralled as he is a Beatle's fan from WAYYYY back!
yhuskey, Sep 2015
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland