Top Guatemala City Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Guatemala City Tours
Plan your day at the Aurora Zoo in Guatemala City by booking your tickets in advance. Pick up your tickets from the zoo office when you arrive—a great choice for visitors making the most of a layover or coming directly from the nearby airport. Or, opt to have the tickets dropped off at your Guatemala City or Antigua hotel so that you can squeeze in more time with the animals.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Guatemala City are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands