Top Guanacaste and Northwest Kid-Friendly
25 results | All Guanacaste and Northwest Tours
* A traveler said: "The waterfalls were amazing! We will be back, the hike is tough if you don’t normally excersise though so make sure you are ready for it"
* A traveler said: "Everyone should experience this tour at least once in their life! The convenience of the pick-up/ drop-off service made this process as smooth as possible for us. Maria, our guide, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly the whole time. We loved that the guides stopped and took photos for us without our prompting. We gave the horses (and ourselves) a break halfway through, and we were able to sip piña coladas by a beautiful beach. The guides are great at matching you with a horse that suits your speed, just mention your preference in the beginning. I’d give the whole tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "The guide and driver were excellent. The experience was fantastic. The guide was very knowledgeable and the trip was great"
* A traveler said: "Manny was an amazing guide and I really enjoyed spending the day with him. I had contacted the company about another tour and spoke with Ana through email. She was very pleasant and quick to respond. Thank you both so much!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from start to finish. The team on board were great! They served a lovely dinner after swimming and even went out of their way to find out whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "My fiance and I loved that this tour was a five minute walk from our hotel in Tamarindo. The guides were easy to find and were very welcoming. The group size was perfect for the size of the catamaran. We enjoyed laying on the nets and soaking up the sun while feeling the breeze from the ocean. The guides were very good at making sure everyone had drinks and were enjoying themselves. The Pina colada was better here than anywhere else. There were many places to sit on the boat and a great indoor shade area to escape the sun. Snorkling was a blast and we saw many fish. When we arrived back at the boat from swimming the one of the guides let me know he had people wait for seconds for the delicious BBQ until we had been served our first plate. I thought this was extremely thoughtful. The food was good! We were very lucky to have an amazing sunset and it concluded a very romantic evening for my fiance and I."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience riding ATVs in Costa Rica! Gorgeous views and Carlos and Eric were excellent tour guides."
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience. I own my own horse at home, so the owner took me to the side and we did a lot of galloping along the beach and straightaways. My husband on the other side was completely content with walking/trotting with the group. It was great for all levels of experience!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great views and sunset, amazing snorkeling, yummy lunch and the nicest crew ever! A must do in coco beach!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Pepito (the owner) and Alejandro (our guide) were both amazing. They gave us great information about everything we saw along the way. We learned so much about the region and the culture too. We saw all the animals we had expected to see... crocodiles, iguanas, monkeys, etc."
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money and the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Such friendly People. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Ivan was an exceptional guide! We feel so fortunate to have been on *his* tour given his 20+ years of experience and knowledge of the estuary and local wildlife. We had our sons, ages 7 and 11, with us. Ivan was super fun for the children and taught them how to call the howler monkeys. And the monkeys responded each time. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was simply amazing. Miller was the best tour guide anyone can ever have. Very knowledgeable. One of our group members got food sickness so he called the doctor for us even on a holiday. He treated us like we were his family. The Buggy tour was amazing with many beautiful beaches to see. I would definitely recommend this tour 100%."
* A traveler said: "Rene and Cevi were wonderful tour guides. Super informative and very generous. Saw monkeys, lizards, crocodiles and many bird species on the raft. Not the time of year for sloths which is why I got this but it was still great nonetheless. The waterfall was breathtakingly awesome."
* A traveler said: "I wish I could remember our guides name... we went on 8/7 in the morning. He told us everything to know about the areas on the way up and translated everything perfectly on the boat (we saw a ton of wildlife). The boat ride was great, they will really hunt to make sure you see some amazing things! Then lunch at the most authentic place possible- Los Coyotes Ranch. Best food we had on our entire trip!! And they demo how they hand make their pottery for you. Overall the best part of our visit."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Worth the money. Our driver and guide Manny and Jose were excellent! Lot's of wildlife to see, including several sloths. Lunch was FANTASTIC., and the waterfall and swimming hole were magical"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes