Llano de Cortés Waterfall Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Llano de Cortés is one of Costa Rica’s most scenic waterfalls, just a short drive from Liberia, which is more commonly the jumping off point to the Pacific beaches than jungle swimming holes. The waterfall is about 40 feet tall and 50 feet wide, creating a gorgeous veil of white water streaming over the rocks. Adventurous visitors can climb behind the falls to sit on the rocks looking outward through the veil, and the warm pool is perfect for wading, swimming and standing under the cascade of water.
It takes about 30 minutes to drive to the falls from Liberia, or two hours from the beach areas like Tamarindo. Once there, visitors can park in an open field after making a small donation to the guard just off the main road. A few dollars is the norm, and the donations go to help a local school.
Address: Bagaces 50401, Costa Rica
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Llano de Cortés Waterfall
No results found!
Things to do near Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in San Juan del Sur
- Things to do in Osa Peninsula & Gulfo Dulce
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands