Eco Termales Fortuna Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
If you are looking to experience one of the more private hot springs in Costa Rica, Eco Termales is your best bet. With a limit on the number of visitors at a time, it is one of the smallest but least crowded springs in the area. There are seven pools ranging in temperature from 91 to 105 degree Fahrenheit and even a cascading waterfall guests can stand under. The intimate resort includes paths lined with volcanic silt that lead guests around the pools and changing rooms, and there is also an onsite restaurant that features traditional Costa Rican dishes. The family that owns the site prepares the food downstairs and lives upstairs above the restaurant.
Eco Termales Fortuna allows no more than 100 visitors at any time so that guests can relax in a tranquil hot springs environment. Lockers and towels are available onsite, and visitors should bring a change of dry clothes.
Address: Eco Termales Hot Springs, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Eco Termales Fortuna
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Eco Termales Fortuna hours of operation?
Eco Termales Fortuna hours of operation: Daily. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
Things to do near Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in La Fortuna
- Things to do in Osa Peninsula & Gulfo Dulce
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands