Top Grand Bahama Island Shore Excursions
16 results | All Grand Bahama Island Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved this day. Our kids are 11 and 14 and both really had a great time. It was their favorite day on the cruise."
* A traveler said: "The caves where ok the beaches both of them where wonderful Lenard was a very nice and considerate one of the highlights of the tour"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our snorkling excursion at Paradise Cove. The transportation was half the cost that others charged for the same ride. We did have some initial concerns about the legitimacy of our ride as the driver had no official id to let us know that they were the designated driver."
* A traveler said: "We were very pleased with the service we received from Viator. Would definitely recommend them to others"
* A traveler said: "I can't say enough about this AMAZING Experience. We had Charlie as our Tour Guide! He went over and above on our Tour. Charlie was super informative of the ISLAND, he showed me where to find a CONCH SHELL and I was able to select one on my own to bring home, he even went the extra mile to us to the marketplace so I could get some Braids in my HAIR> If you have a day in FREEPORT this is the #1 Tour to take."
* A traveler said: "Very impressive underwater world. A lot of turtles and exotic fishes. Personnel is friendly and responsive to your request. The facility has all necessary services and amenities."
* A traveler said: "The driver Brice picked us up (early!) and gave us interesting information about the island, country and culture. At the brewery, the tour lasted 30 minutes. We were then allowed to taste 6 beers and buy some not included for tasting (cheaply). You can also buy beer to bring back to the US. So fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Brice did a great job getting us to and from our excursion. John was a great boat captain, getting us to the reef before the other boats and tourists arrived. A very nice excursion. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fabulous day. The snorkeling was beautiful and we even found a stingray to swim around with for a few minutes. It's a great trip with great hosts. Brice was full of information about the island and its history which made the trip even better."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo and his team were the greatest people !! We had the BEST day! It was soooooo fun and authentic and different and soooooo full of joy!!!! We are SO grateful we found this!!! It’s a must!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was an adventure. It took you out of the tourist part of the island to a remote location. We were able to see the sea turtles,take a kayak trip in the ocean,spend some time in a beautiful home on the island, and enjoy a fabulous lobster lunch which is highly recommended for a small price!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great Time swimming with the sea turtles! We saw lots of fish, coral, turtles and jelly fish. Bree was our snorkeling guide and she was great at making sure we saw as much as possible :) Hida was our guide for the day and she made sure we had everything we needed and stayed with our belongings while we explored. She showed us so much around the island. She loves and knows so much about her home island of the grand bahamas. She is such a warm and fun person to be around. Would definitely return. Our bush tea experience was very enlightening. We learned so much and laughed a lot. So glad we met Jamila and her mother Ethlyn. They are such a gem in their beautiful community."
* A traveler said: "Heda is amazing!!! If you want to experience Bahamas like a local, she's your girl! Born and raised there, she is full of knowledge on the islands. It is a truly personal guide experience plus the best Bahamian pastries! Highly recommend her for your next Bahamas adventure!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in The Cayes