Top Germany Outdoor Activities
357 results | All Germany Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, went again the second year in a row from Australia. Guide was fantastic and the bus was fresh and new each time. Views are amazing."
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour, with a very knowledgeable tour guide and certainly worth the visit. An eye-opening visit to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds was included."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable bus ride to Rothenburg. We stopped at a fun and interesting castle in Harburg, which included a guided tour. Jackie, our tour guide, gave us wonderful insights all along the way on the Romantic Road to Rothenburg. The town of Rothenburg felt like we were transported back in time... it was quaint and picturesque!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful area and scenery! Highly recommend this tour. Knowledgeable guides and fantastic driver. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was a great tour guide. He was personable and knowledgeable. You’ll see all the major stuff on the tour of old town."
* A traveler said: "The walk up and the view is stunning. However, the tour description gives no indication of the level of physical activity involved. It is a strenuous trip and should be advertised as such. Even walking in the castle is strenuous."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Cornelia and she was amazing! I felt like I was learning secrets about WWII! She truly went above and beyond with the history of Hitler and Post WWI Germany. Her delivery was elegant and unbiased. I would honestly book the same tour again just because it was so amazing!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience! Alun provided a truly comprehensive explanation from the beginning to the end."
* A traveler said: "It was a very thought provoking visit to Dachau concentration camp. Jeff, our guide, had extensive detailed knowledge about the history and brought this life with accounts of victims and survivors, which made the trip all the more powerful. I would recommend this trip to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Good overview of city brewing history and review of Bavarian Beer culture. Fun and informative guide - SteveO and got to sample many different beers and typical Bavarian food sample plate."
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot. Our guide was very good. You got to see what was going on behind the scenes as Hitler rise to power was based on lies and good marketing."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in southern Germany…lots of history and great food. The guide (Monika) was amazing! The bus ride was very comfortable with beer and snacks"
* A traveler said: "It was a real experience with the tour guide having a lot of information to share. The trip to Wolfgang lake was just amazing."
* A traveler said: "Somber and a great learning experience. Our tour guide was very informative and knowledgeable. Some of the facts were very hard to digest,but our tour guide was very gracious in giving us space to take these painful events. A very worthwhile trip. I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides for both Dachau and the Third Reich walking tour were very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour ran very smooth!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time I had on this tour! Noel was very informative and FUN.. he made the experience! I would recommend this tour to anyone and would go again. The tour goes to very well known beer halls and you get a great feel for Bavarian beer culture."
* A traveler said: "Great day was had with Mentor (driver) and Francesca (guide). Picked up as indicated, in a new, well appointed mini coach. Francesca was informative throughout our trip. In turn Mentor drive with great care and attention throughout. Great experience and in truth a really good day."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lucy was excellent. She gave us a well detailed tour of the camp and the SS shooting range."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, tour guide was knowledgeable and was very nice. The trip itself was awesome and definitely had enough time allotted for the tour and lunch. We also stopped at a small village in the valley which was picturesque and a good place for coffee, shopping or just exploring."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Elizabeth was amazing. I wealth of knowledge, very personal and accommodating to our family group of 10."
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Munich, might have to do the 48hr one though because the Nymphburg Palace itself could take 2 or more hours. Enjoyed it, just might miss some of the extra things because the guide only speaks in English for housekeeping items and when the next stop is."
* A traveler said: "Danny was a great tour guide. She was knowledgeable and organized. The bike tour was one of the best I’ve had"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salzburg Sightseeing Small-Group Day Tour from Munich by Rail
- Neuschwanstein Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Munich
- Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle Small-Group Coach Day Trip from Munich
- Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Private Tour from Munich by Train
- Munich Beer and Brewery Tour Including Samples
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Linderhof Castle
- Museum for Hamburg History
- Lake Titisee
- Potsdam's Gardens
- Hamburg Dungeon
- Tropical Islands Resort
- Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
- Dinosaurier Museum Altmühltal
- Berlin Musical Instrument Museum (Musikinstrumenten-Museum)
- Munich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Maulbronn Abbey (Kloster Maulbronn)
- Rhine River Promenade (Rheinuferpromenade)
- Ingolstadt Village
- Hackesche Höfe
- Rheinfels Castle
- Bröhan Museum
- Medieval Crime Museum
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Kiel
- Things to do in Luxembourg
- Things to do in Czech Republic
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern