Top Genoa Food & Drink
62 results | All Genoa Tours
* A traveler said: "Really Nice guide who knows a lot about the food and the city :) don’t eat too much before the tour. It is a lot of food!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was local genoan valerie gave us a real taste of the city and was very engaging focusing on our own interests of food and history of the town. She even recommended some specialist restaurants which we duly enjoyed!! Overall Genoa is a much underrated northern italian town with its own local character."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great introduction to the city of Genoa, along with getting a taste of Saint Marguerite and Portofino. Guides were great."
* A traveler said: "Karl is an excellent, fun and attentive guide to this fascinating city. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Genoa"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent cooking event. Cristina, our host, has warmly welcomed us at her house and shared with us her pasta and pesto insight. We, adults and kids loved the cooking and enjoyed the food and friendliness of Cristina. Thanks a lot."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour through parts of Genoa you probably won’t see as a regular tourist. Alessandro is a very engaged and knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "The bus was in a good location for us, the staff was very friendly and helpful there were plenty of stops and good timing."
* A traveler said: "Karl is an exceptional host and guide. Food, history and story-telling are best parts of this tour! Highly recommend! You’ll get a great sense of old Genova."
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time at the cooking class. We cooked 4 dishes with the restaurant owner, who is also the Pasta Master Chef. We also had a guide from 'Do eat better experience', who told us more about Ligurian culture and food during the class. It was really fun to make Foccacia, learn some tips from the Chef and eat all these tasty dishes. The class was organized in the building that was originally built in the 11th century, which made the whole experience more authentic. After the class our guide walked us through the city to get some ice cream in Gelateria. We are very pleased with the level of service and how good the event was organized. We highly recommend to take this class for everyone who wants to have a fun time in Genua."
* A traveler said: "We booked this private tour for 5 people and we had the BEST time Ever. The Genoa city highlights were just enough and the cooking part was beyond our expectations. Everyone in the family LOVED it We spend 18 days in Europe and this tour was our Favorite. WE WOULD DO IT AGAIN. THE Host and hostess for our lesson were Gracious and Wonderful and went beyond . Our tour guide Laura was marvelous and very well informed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone)
- Palazzi dei Rolli
- Basilica della Santissima Annunziata del Vastato
- Palazzo Bianco
- Corso Italia
- Dialogue in the Dark Exhibition (Dialogo nel Buio)
- Via San Lorenzo
- Royal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale)
- Genoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi)
- Basilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello)
- Santa Margherita Ligure
- Galata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)
- Palazzo Rosso
- La Biosfera
- Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo)
- Piazza Caricamento
- Spianata Castelletto
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in French Riviera