Top Geneva Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
146 results | All Geneva Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I don't remember the name of the guide but she was amazing. We had the perfect idea how Geneva looks like and we went to all the important place we needed to know. Thank you Viator for this tour. It is a must if you go to Geneva."
* A traveler said: "Charming village. The guide was informative and pleasant. Of course a little more time would have been nice. Very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "The three parts of the trip made for an excellent afternoon of sightseeing on a hot day. It was well organized and the tour guide spoke excellent English. It was fun to stop along the way to take photos. I would have liked to stop at a couple more places. I would definitely recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "Both organisation and guide were amaizing, especially considering the pandemic. I wanted more time in Montenvert than Mont Blanc, and I was able to arrange it by my own schedule."
* A traveler said: "The chocolates, the chocolates, the chocolates! Old town Geneva was also terrific. Wonderful tour guide."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Gabriel was amazing with all his knowledge about Annecy and Geneva. Really enjoyed learning so much. Tip: bring Euros for Annecy or credit card. I was also asked to show my COVID vaccine card when I ordered at a restaurant in Annecy."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc. We only wish we had more time in the area. There is so much to do, it is wise to map out your day so that you can see all you want to see."
* A traveler said: "Benjamin is a knowledge, caring guide. He specifically asked if there was anything in particular we were interested in seeing. We told him of our interestin things having to do with the Jewish community both past and present. He took us to an active Morrocan synagogue, showed us the older synagogue(Beth Yakov) in the old city and of an old cemetery ( there are actually 2) with a lovely, recently renovated chapel. We also explored the sites and views of the old city. It was a lovely informative morning!"
* A traveler said: "Although the weather was very cloudy, we've had an unforgetable experience, also thanks to our wonderful driver, Telis."
* A traveler said: "Great visit to the Castle, Chaplin Museum and Montreux. Castle is a must see in the region.The views of the vineyards are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day trip for any given Sunday, with many little hidden treasures. Many thanks to Ivan, our your guide and Javier, our driver who were meticulous in taking care of us whilst ensuring we had a fantabulous time whilst taking in the sights - thank you 🙏🏾"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour, the guide was very good. It was a rainy day, all day and yet it gave me a chance to explore Swiss areas and the impressive Gruyère. Chocolate factory & cheese factory visit were also interesting."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip and Neil was a really helpful guide. The bus drivers were also very friendly too. I loved the cable car experience and have never seen a view like it."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was waiting for us at the Geneva airport and he was so welcoming and accommodating. On the way to our hotel he pointed out many attractions in Geneva. Everything went smoothly and just what we needed after our long flight from LAX!"
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable views - once in a lifetime trip! Neil our guide was both knowledgeable & helpful Fully recommend it"
* A traveler said: "It is well recommended. Both the car and the driver picked us up on time. It was a spacious Mercedes, clean and neat."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really nice. The guide was amazing, friendly, and knowledgeable. We learned so much. The driver was very nice too. They made sure we had everything we needed and were comfortable throughout the trip. The weather was great too !! I really recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "As a solo traveller who doesn’t want any hassle, this tour was perfect for me. I had enough time for everything on this tour. The paragliding was amazing! I felt super safe with my tandem instructor, Richard. Our tour guide, Niels, was also fab. Making sure we understand everything and also made sure I get to my tour as I’m the only paraglider in the group. Great choice!"
* A traveler said: "Thisis a great way to get to know the city and the best places for the locals to eat. The tour guide was wonderful and the food great."
* A traveler said: "My mom and I took this trip, and it was very nice! We had a pickup at our hotel which was right on time. The tour shuttle was very nice and comfortable with huge windows and even the roof was windows so you could see everything. Our guide, Zed, was great, very knowledgeable and friendly. There were only 4 people on this tour, so let us determine how long to stay and even took us to see a castle that wasn't on the tour. The glacier 3000 view was amazing! And Montreaux is beautiful. The only drawback was it was quite expensive, and I would have liked more time in Montreaux."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)
- Barbier-Mueller Museum (Musée Barbier-Mueller)
- Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)
- Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)
- Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana)
- Brunswick Monument
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)
- Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)
- Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)
- Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)
- Tavel House (Maison Tavel)
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum
- International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)
- Palais des Nations
- Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)
- Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)
- Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)
- Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)
- Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)
- Rath Museum (Musée Rath)
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy
Day Trips from Geneva
- Geneva to Switzerland
- Geneva to Zurich
- Geneva to Lake Geneva (Lac Léman)
- Geneva to Interlaken
- Geneva to Chillon Castle (Château de Chillon)
- Geneva to Maison Cailler
- Geneva to Lausanne
- Geneva to Bern
- Geneva to Chamonix
- Geneva to Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Geneva to Glacier 3000
- Geneva to Gruyères
- Geneva to Fribourg
- Geneva to Vevey