Top Gdansk Food & Drink
44 results | All Gdansk Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat could not go because of a new bridge being put in. Our guide took us in her car. We did some extended time in New Town looking at Amber. We drove to Westerplatte and had an informative tour. Things ended up going well."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing. So good to have someone to guide us through the camp, taking time to answer any questions we had and working with us. He went above and beyond what we expected and made our time there very memorable. Thank you Adam!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very informative and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the organ concert in the church. Probably could have skipped Gydinia and spent a few more minutes in Sopot or Gdansk. It was a long day but very educational."
* A traveler said: "We had a good trip with a very friendly guide. A citytour in a kayak- what a good idea and the best way to see the beautyful town without many people. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Krzysztof was excellent! Very friendly and very knowledgeable about the history and geography of Gdansk"
* A traveler said: "Mike was an amazing guide, very knowledgeable and kept us interested for the whole tour. Would highly recommend his tours"
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting with my name outside terminal. Quick and easy way to get to my hotel hassle free!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our guide was terrific. I hope his name was Martin because I've forgotten. We saw so much and learned so much. We even went to where Lech Walesa had his office and heard all about the Solidarity movement. We even went to a local restaurant and ate local favorites recommended by our guide. The food is not included in the tour, but we were honored to treat our guide to a memorable lunch right on the water in Gdansk. We attended a wonderful organ concert in Gydnia and toured the churches ' beautiful gardens. The beach at Sopot was lovely, not to mention the delicious ice cream. The four of us had a wonderful day that was so worth the money!! I only wish I have our guide's name correct. I believe it was Martin, spelled like Marcin."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour ! Great info about Gdansk,delicious food and vodka ! Kaja was very friendly,professional and knowledgeable ( and we love her funny stories )My London friends loved it to ! Highly recommended !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia