Top French Riviera Segway Tours
21 results | All French Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "A kind, patient and professional tour guide. It was a good experience to Segway, it was my first time and its super cool and easy.Interesting history of this relaxing town"
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Andreas showed us a wonderful day! Beautiful sights snd plenty of time to shop and enjoy. Stops were all amazing"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed Catherine as our guide. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable and shared information with a lot of enthusiasm. The route for the trip is great as well. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise tour and great guide. He has done great work. It was an amazing tour. My kids enjoyed it too"
* A traveler said: "Jaunito was a brilliant guide! We so enjoyed this day. We highly recommend this tour. It’s so nice to just relax on holiday, but sometimes you need some fresh air and culture! The wine tasting was delicious and the owner of the winery was so charming with passion for his family craft!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jairo, was outstanding: kind, knowledgeable and enjoyable. He knows a lot of interesting details about life in Monaco."
* A traveler said: "Laura was fantastic! Exceeded all of our expectations. We learned so much but also got to see much more than we could have hoped for. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The country side and the villages were breathtaking. The views of the canyon walls were exquisite. It was reassuring that we had an experienced driver so that both of us could enjoy the scenery—as well as explain everything."
* A traveler said: "Great guide with nice attitude; showed us many different places on the way as well. On time and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome time I'm this tour with Cyril. Segway is my fave way to see the city so you can have a fun transport and take great pics with a guide. Cyril also gave great tips on restaurants and things to do."
* A traveler said: "A lovely an informative tour around the compound - especially for me as I did not know much about winemaking in the first place. David was the perfect host and answered any questions. It is nice to feel his love for the country and his family's business. The wines that we tasted afterwards where among the best we encountered during our stay! All in all a 5-star recommendation!"
* A traveler said: "Were were in Cannes for the day off of a cruise ship. The gyropod tour is a great way to see Cannes. Alex was very patient at teaching us how to operate them before doing anything. Once we got the hang of it, we were off! Alex took us up and down the shore, as well as into the hills. She uses a microphone/headset system to talk to us as we went. She is a great tour guide, and we were even sure to get a selfie with her..great memories!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Le Suquet
- Port of Cannes (Port de Cannes)
- Picasso Museum (Musée Picasso)
- La Croisette Boulevard (Boulevard de la Croisette)
- Villa Kerylos
- Maeght Foundation (Fondation Maeght)
- Castle Hill (Colline du Château)
- Port Grimaud
- Hotel Negresco
- St-Tropez Citadel (Citadelle de Saint-Tropez)
- St. Tropez Our Lady of the Assumption Church (Eglise Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption)
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- Massif des Maures
- Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)
- International Perfume Museum (Musée International de la Parfumerie)
- Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)
- L'Occitane Factory
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps