Top Florida Water Tours
461 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the cruise and the food was excellent. The show was funny. The comedian was hilarious. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "The beautiful view from the boat. The boat would turn 360 degrees several times so everyone could see the beauty in the views and take memorable pictures."
* A traveler said: "Came down to visit my brother in law who was recently diagnosed with cancer…. Took him out on the jungle queen ….. he loved it as well as myself and wife"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun dancing to the wonderful live reggae music while we watched the beautiful sunset. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We loved being welcomed on the boat with a tasty cocktail! The staff were all friendly with smiling faces. Thank you for a great vacation memory."
* A traveler said: "Amazing view, amazing tour guides, amazing bartenders… kid and adult friendly. Highly recommend. Had so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Watch out for the headhunters for timeshares but otherwise a great experience. We had fun"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and made our tour a great adventure. Our friends and family really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Ruth and Grace were very knowledgeable. We were able to talk to Grace for a little bit and she knew everything we asked about the island."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the boat tour of the Saint Augustine water way. The captain was very informative and interesting. We also learned a lot about the history of Saint Augustine. Would take the tour again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob was awesome. I learned a lot about the sawgrass and the preservation of the area. The animal exhibit was also great."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "I had the best time. The staff was amazing and helped with my birthday celebration come true! The food was delicious and my guest were all pleased."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, saw alligators, vulchers and learned a good deal about the Everglades. Great experience at a good price!"
* A traveler said: "The ride was amazing going thru the Everglades and seeing the wildlife was just amazing our tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip! Captain Dan was easy going, informative and friendly! We snorkeled at a lovely spot and set sail in gorgeous waters! A great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our girl’s trip to Fort Lauderdale especially this cruise! Even though weather was not friendly, the staff was very entertaining and friendly and certainly made up for the rain delay! Two hour sailboat cruise was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Knowing that part of the admission goes towards a charity for children and ocean related activities We really enjoyed this Sunset Cruise."
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the dolphins and the homes of Tom Cruise and John Travolta. The music was great and the working people on the ship were wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "What an awesome experience! Sabrina was such a great guide. We had a wonderful time, would highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "I have taken this tour twice with visiting friends and family and each time was a wonderful experience. Our guide, Sara, was excellent in finding the local wildlife and providing interesting and educational details on everything we were seeing. Highly recommend this tour and will continue to book when guests are visiting."
* A traveler said: "We got to see a momma dolphin & a baby! We found so many amazing shells! It was a great time with the kids!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Duck Boat Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Segway Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Oleta River State Park
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Anhinga Trail
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark
- The Ringling
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Disney Springs™
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Fort Myers Beach
- Epcot Center
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates
- Miami Children's Museum
- Mallory Square
- The Track Destin
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Aventura Mall
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island