Top Florence Wine Tastings
499 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "This trip is well thought out, giving you time for personal experiences and planned activity. The bus was a 20 passenger vehicle, allowing for a smaller group with an attentive tour guide - Luca was great!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour in Siena the most as well as the winery/farm. The food and wine were great and the guides were excellent throughout the trip. Angela and Emiliano were on top of everything and really had the whole day planned out. I would have liked more free time to shop at the locations, but it was overall a great day."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time with our group and our guide Emma. The tour was well organised and it was great to explore two different wine tastings. You'll learn much about the wine and get to taste even more:) Our lunch break was at the charming town of San Gimignano, which gives you a great view of the tuscany hills."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing trip - the highlight of our time in Florence. Lavi was a great tour guide. We learned so much, saw lots of beautiful scenery, and sampled lots of wonderful wine. Our lunch was delicious, and the venue offered a great view. We really enjoyed meeting the others on our tour as well - bonus!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Luca was awesome 👏🏻 Very knowledgeable and funny. Sandra at the winery was fantastic, you can tell that they love what they do. The wine was great. Will definitely recommend ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, he was so funny and spoke English very very well. He knew a lot about wine and the Tuscan Hillside. WE did the small group wine tasting and the winery was so beautiful and the owner was so funny and had great English too. Very beautiful, very fun."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of 2 chianti wineries,the second being more authentic.Our guide Serena was excellent and most knowledgeable.Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "We found the day to be more than expected. Good food, great wine and amazing landscape. Our guide was both personable and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Our guide, Veronica, provided many insights that increased our appreciation of Chianti and Super Tuscan wines and of olive oil. Our meal at a picturesque was lovely!"
* A traveler said: "We had a really nice afternoon with Max and Luca, our inspiring and entertaining teachers. Now all the students were really good and it was nice atmosphere when we finished the class by eating our good pizzas and ice creams. During the bus journey up to the bodngården we saw beautiful views, the landscape and Firenze."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun tour! The cats were a blast to drive and the countryside was a beautiful view. The wine we tasted was also so yummy and the people were all very nice and gave us a lot of info! I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of the Tuscan countryside with a focus on wine and olive oil tasting, my mom and I really enjoyed the experience! Our tour guide, Dimitri, was fantastic and extremely informative…he went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed an exceptional day. I would highly recommend this tour with him!"
* A traveler said: "We visited 4 wineries and were offered many great wines, snacks and grappas but the most rememberable was the tour to a winery in Montepulciano where we visited medieval wine cellars. Tour guides were very knowledgeable and told us also many facts about the history. The lunch in Pienza had the best view and amazing food."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day exploring San Gimignano, Siena, and Monteriggioni topped off with a fabulous lunch and wine tasting. The wine, olive oil and balsamic vinegar were AMAZING! An incredible value and really fun day."
* A traveler said: "We went to the winery for the pasta-making class which was outstanding. The chef really took a lot of time with us and explained the dos and don'ts of pasta and sauce making. We also liked the wine so much we ordered some bottles to be shipped home to NJ. Please make sure you sign up for both the wine tasting and class it was well worth it."
Montalcino, Orcia Valley, Pienza, and Montepulciano: Wine- and Cheese-Tasting Guided Tour from Florence
* A traveler said: "We traveled on a small bus with 27 in our group. Giulia kept our group informed on what to expect and gave us many interesting details on the areas we were seeing. The towns were lovely."
* A traveler said: "Ben was our tour guide. He was amazing, well spoken, and very knowledgeable. The wineries you visit each have their own personality. BEAUTIFUL landscapes, worth every penny. Do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Totally awesome. Great experience, good people, great food, fun time. If you have 7 hours in Florence you should do this."
* A traveler said: "Chef Vary was a great teacher and made everything seem simple while also keeping it very fun! Food was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful visit with a great host. Our guide was great and easy to talk to. The wineries were so friendly and inviting. The tour provides a lot of education on the region and wine making. I'd definitely recommend the tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Wine Tasting Experience in the Tuscan Countryside
- Taste of Chianti: Tuscan Cheese, Wine and Lunch from Florence
- Small Group Chianti at Sunset Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Chianti Wine Tour with Lunch, Visit S.Gimignano, Organic Wineries and much more
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Pub Tours
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Fountain of Neptune
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- San Marco Museum
- San Miniato al Monte
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)
- Arno River
- Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)
- San Frediano
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- Perseus Statue
- Prada Outlet
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello