Top Activities on the Ground in Florence
124 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Our visit of Florence started with the bike tour. Perfect start, Fabia was a really nice guide, lots of information. I recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Gabriele was an amazing tour guide. His English is perfect! He was helpful and very patient. I would recommend Flo Rent to anyone of all ages. It’s safe and enjoyable. The e-bikes are the only way to see Florence! Tim and Cindy"
* A traveler said: "Very nice to ride around Florence, enjoyed learning about the city history. The bikes were comfortable to ride."
* A traveler said: "Great guide called Johnny. Lovely to see the countryside from a bicycle enthusiast who had lots of local knowledge. Loved the explanation of the wines and food. My only recommendation would be that the bicycles could have more comfortable seats."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. John cheerfully tailored our ride to our level of experience. Checked on us during the tour. Vineyard visit was lovely midway! Beautiful scenery and an overall fun experience. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour with a wonderful guide! She told us a lot, showed us the highlights of the city, stayed calm when we were late:-) Biking is an excellent way to get to know a city. Bikes were fine, Florence is flat, so topcondition not needed. Highly recommend flat tire bikes and thanks again Chiara!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day exploring CT for the first time. Our guides Manolo and Gabrielo were delightful, informative, and efficient. The trip was 100% better with their sage advice and helpful tips. Did not make the hike this time as I had hurt my knee though will definitely return to explore the trails and villages more I t he future."
* A traveler said: "Guide was fun, day trip was fun, amazing however the bicycle tour took the wind out of me but the experience of Tuscany and lunch with wine was well worth it. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful trip with beautiful sights including the scenery and the winery. Our guide, Andrea Dini was the best ever! He was very knowledgable and was intent on seeing that we had a good time. Grazie!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, but you must be physically fit to complete it. Lots of uphill biking! Great tour of winery, Good wine."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Mark was fantastic. He tailored the ride to exactly what we wanted. We rode about 45 miles with some good hills. We went through Chianti and some beautiful vineyards. We saw amazing small Italian towns, stopped for an espresso, had paninis, and had a private tasting at a small winery. One of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had."
* A traveler said: "To visit places you normally won't come. Nice extra information from the tour guide Dimitri. The bikes are ok but sometimes need extra service. The brakes were not 100%"
* A traveler said: "Vintage Vespas, Tuscan hills, fabulous home cooked food in a beautiful little local garden and great hosts Christian and Alex…. What’s not to love? Oh, and you can drive a vintage Fiat 500 if you prefer. Can it get any better? Answer… NO!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour for whole family. Valentina was a wonderful guide and full of knowledge. Will book more tours via Viator- never disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Raphael Is an phantastic guide With much Sense of Humor! Grandios Tour, easy to ride! TXS for this nice evening!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun time on the vespas, beautiful scenery, great tours of the wineries. Our guide was excellent and made it easier to learn/ride the vespas"
* A traveler said: "Guido the King of Florence” was a hoot. Highlight besides him was the ride to Piazzale Michelangelo, the highest point of the city, not accessible by tour busses etc. Recommended it to others in our package tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to get an overview and introduction to Florence. Valentina great guide. Easy route to ride and good going other side of river too. Difficult to find store maybe better directions.|Initially. Loved icecream surprise.fantastic value"
* A traveler said: "Wow what a tour it was. Manuel was simply excellent. He was very funny, very knowledgeable and very friendly. Pretty much all the things he said to us stuck inside our brains. The tour was not too crowded, not too long and not too tiring. At the end he gave us a "cheat sheet" with places to visit, restaurants, etc. This was not a very long list but it was just enough. Well done!! Highly recommended to anyone"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Golf Tours & Tee Times
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Medici Chapels
- Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Stibbert Museum
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello