Top Florence Sporting Events
61 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was great, you get to see awesome and beautiful places. Chris, our guide, was awesome, he really connects with the group and has a lot of interesting facts to share!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour through the Chianti region. We so enjoyed learning about olive oil(s), cheeses and wines w/ Martina -- who is a sommelier and an absolute professional. This is a must-do tour if you are interested in 'stress free' wine tasting in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "Christian and Alec made this such a unique experience getting to see all of the vintage vespas and fiats and their knowledge they shared with us on the history. I was nervous to ride at first, but they helped make sure you were comfortable and did a test ride before going out on the streets of Tuscany. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, but you must be physically fit to complete it. Lots of uphill biking! Great tour of winery, Good wine."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Mark was fantastic. He tailored the ride to exactly what we wanted. We rode about 45 miles with some good hills. We went through Chianti and some beautiful vineyards. We saw amazing small Italian towns, stopped for an espresso, had paninis, and had a private tasting at a small winery. One of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had."
* A traveler said: "Luca was an amazing guide. He pointed out a bunch of great spots around the city and countryside. Views were great from either side of the city from the surrounding hills. Luca was very patient & helpful w/ ppl of lesser experience as well. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks Luca!"
* A traveler said: "What can you do when you only have a morning in Florence before driving out to Tuscany? Take a 2 hour private electric cart tour with Eco Green Tours! Our English speaking driver guide Vanessa took us to eight classic Florence sights/views and spoke knowledgeably about each including commentary about the areas of the city we were passing through. We could never have seen that much of Florence on our own in the short time we had available."
* A traveler said: "Best Tour operator I ever experienced! We had a lot of fun, I learned about Tuscany, wine, food , History and even about cows 😊. It felt like spending a day with friends. End to end I had an amazing day - definitely will check in with you again when I am back in town. Thanks so much Daniel & Christiano!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful trip with beautiful sights including the scenery and the winery. Our guide, Andrea Dini was the best ever! He was very knowledgable and was intent on seeing that we had a good time. Grazie!"
* A traveler said: "What a great tour! Jacques was a great guide! Meeting place was a bit confusing but all good with the tour being so awesome..."
* A traveler said: "This tour is not one to miss! We had so much fun, the scenery was beautiful, and the wine tasting was great! This was one of our favorite memories of our vacation."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful day and wonderful driver encouraged the boat tour - the best way to see everything at once. Time enough to walk into two towns and have lunch and coffee - great driver, perfect way for group of four to see what we wanted to see in a short time."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun riding the Vespa through the country side. Tour guide was an expert of the area and lunch was amazing, Would do this again had a really great time."
* A traveler said: "Leonardo was an amazing and informative guide. He was very passionate about his city and this made for a very enjoyable tour. The climb to the top of the dome is something I would highly recommend. Not only for the view from the top but also for the experience of climbing between the walls of this amazing structure and seeing Vasari's Last Judgement"
* A traveler said: "The activities were very much enjoyed and our tour guide Daniele, absolutely made this trip one of the most memorable trips we have ever had. We thoroughly enjoyed every activity on this well planned and active excursion. I would highly recommend and do it again!"
* A traveler said: "We had a successful truffle hunt with Marco, Sirio and the best dog, Bilba! We enjoyed the hike through the woods and discovering our buried treasures everywhere. The lunch at the nearby vineyard was beautifully prepared with our own new-found truffles!. The ride from the hotel to the hunt was in a Mercedes Benz minivan so it was very comfortable then the ride changed to a rugged but reliable Range Rover jeep in the woods.... Thank you for making this an awesome side trip!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stibbert Museum
- Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)
- Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Villa Gamberaia
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)
- Arno River
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Prada Outlet
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Florence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)
- Medici Chapels
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello