Top Florence Cruises & Sailing
75 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Fabio was an amazing host and educator. Made us all feel at home and was adamant about getting all questions answered for us. Took time to have some fun with us as well. My only suggestion is that the tour be longer. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Yaris was outstanding! He led us on a wonderful journey of Cinque Terre. He is knowledgeable, thoughtful and fun."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time!!; the service was excellent and the personal was very skilled and professional."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour and our driver/guide Franchesco was amazing! 1 Day is not enough time to explore the city but they did everything they could to get us to more places and to see everything we could. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "We loved Florence!! And Tuscany. Sienna and San Gimignano. It was so enjoyable. Our tour guide Massinikiano was incredible !!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Maurizio Mancini was friendly, corteous and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him and would seek his services again."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience. We had been to Italy twice before but never Florence. Our driver and tour guide Alberto was more than we could have hoped for. Alberto was not only extremely knowledgeable but very endearing to our family. I highly recommend this tour and Alberto to anyone who wants to travel this way. Definitely worth the price.."
* A traveler said: "Family trip with eight adults and a 14 month was treated very well by our drivers/tour guides. Informative and helpful. They both spoke English and gave us a great tour through Pisa and Florence."
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide Simon was super professional and a good guy. He was an excellent driver and very patient in waiting for us throughout the day we had an infant in tow and made sure to go out of his way to open doors, trunk, etc. and made sure we had a great day seeing four of the five beautiful Cinque Terre towns."
* A traveler said: "we had a very friendly guide, children enjoyed the trip and her stories about Florence 👍 nice treatment of our needs and expectations from the sunset boat tour ✌️"
* A traveler said: "Giorgio was a great driver and guide. He did a great job in answering all of our questions and providing information. Great personality and great driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "Christo and Anna Maria made our day special. We very much enjoyed the tour privately instead of going with a group. So much more personalized."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. My family and I had a great drive to the winery. Lunch was delicious and paired with great wines from the region. Our tour of several scenic spotsRicardo was our Guide was something we won't forget."
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfect for our needs, family of 5 adults one of which had some mobility limitations. We were able to adjust the time we spent in both Pisa and Florence. Out guide, Elisabet, was outstanding! Her knowledge of the sites and ability to get around in the tight street quarters were amazing. Because we were in a van, she was able to take us right to the center of Florence within the old walls where buses aren't able to go. She also took us to Michaelangelo Square where there is a great view of the whole city. On the way back to the ship she took a little side trip to provide us with a spectacular view of a typical Tuscany landscape for pictures. She was waiting for us when we disembarked our ship and returned us in plenty of time for departure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip from Florence
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and Florence Private Day Trip
- La Spezia Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Florence and Pisa
- Private VIP Exclusive Tour to Siena and San Gimignano with Wine Tasting & Lunch
- Shore Excursion from Livorno: Pisa and Florence Private Tour
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Arno River
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello