Top Florence Amusement Parks
13 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "What a climb! Not for the weak for sure and tough on the 78 year old. However, all the huffing and puffing up the stairs( some were like ladders) the view was worth every bit of energy it took to get there!"
* A traveler said: "Both Tour Guides were very informative with their tour in this particular tour. It was a very hot day but the guides made the tour very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "This was a great overview of the cities main attractions. We were staying in town for a few days, and this gave us the opportunity to explore more after. The guide was very informative, and we were happy with the pace."
* A traveler said: "Carmen was an excellent guide. Extremely knowledgeable about Florentine history and of the Duomo specifically. Also she had great suggestions for other things we might do in Florence as well. You need to be comfortable climbing a lot of stairs, but Carmen was great about waiting for me, since I was always last! Amazing views of all of Florence when you finally arrived at the top!! Well worth the 400+ steps!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth the money to purchase advanced tickets! No problem meeting appointed person at the door."
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "The tour leaders were outstanding. I was not able to climb the dome. While we did rhe first part of the tour, a representative from the company stood in line for me so I could get inside the church while my husband did the climb. Personal, outstanding service. They went above and beyond."
* A traveler said: "I like how the tour took us around and how our guide Antoinella was so passionate and telling us stories of how Florence like was in the past till how it became the Florence of today. It really helped us to appreciate the City of Florence even more when we are here."
* A traveler said: "Angelo our tour guide was excellent. He turned the history into a walking story for us as we learned about Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This turned out to be a private tour. I was supposed to tour the Duomo to the top but that didn't work out because of timing issues and because I had taken a tumble the previous day. The guide was simply incredible. We walked around the Baptistry and the church where she pointed out the salent features. Then we toured the Duomo Museum which is simply incredible. All three sets of the original doors are there although I only saw two. The third set is under going restoration. But one of the most compelling works of Donatello is in this museum and I recommend it. It is a formerly gilt wooden statue of Mary Magdalene called "Grieving Mary". It was severely damaged in the 1965 flood when the Arno surged its banks and did so much damage to the treasures of Florence. The guide was so good at her job, I walked away w/ such a better understanding of what I had seen."
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Marcello was fantastic. Probably the best guide we have ever had. Great insights and behind the scenes info. Very personable, felt like we were touring with a relative."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello