Top Flanders Art & Culture
146 results | All Flanders Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! Super interesting and covered a lot of Bruges. We really enjoyed it! Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "A nice day, full of visits. Made for a long day but was well worth it. "Diederik" was our guide for the day and very well spoken English and very good explanations."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed through Brugge. Done by Nathan. He was a very enthousiastic and we learned a lot about this beautiful city. We can highly recommend to take a tour by Viator."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable Andy personable, and listened carefully and responded to all our questions"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an amazing tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about his hometown, Bruges! It was just my husband and me on the tour, so he catered the experience to our interests. We would definitely take a tour with Patrick again! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! Our tour guide Lavigna was wonderful and fun! She knew so much about her beloved city! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour through a tremendous city. Great explanation of historical facts mixed with nice surrounding stories. Did three tours of them, two in Brugge and one in Ghent, all great."
* A traveler said: "The entrance was easy to use, however not the best exhibit of Dali . It's centrally located (right in the main clock tower in town)"
* A traveler said: "Booking was easy and when we arrived the process was straightforward. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we saved ourselves a lot of money instead of taking the cruise excursion, which did exactly the same trip!"
* A traveler said: "I had a pleasant experience. She was very knowledgeable. Her dog was also a treat to have walking with us as well. I would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "The Tour was great we got all the information we wanted about the City. Our guide Baren was well informed and he did an anxious g job introducing his city to us and make us fall in love with the city. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the bike tour with Christophe a lot! It is so nice to cycle through this beautiful city with somebody who knows the best spots and stories. Christophe is funny and enthusiastic. We all had big smiles on our faces. Definitely recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff, the audio devices are easy to use really Nice experience for family with kids around 5 to 6 yrs old."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Beron was a wonderful host that made changes to the tour to align with our interests. You experience the entire city of Antwerp"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable, friendly and funny guide; good tour with decent bike. Would recommend anyone to try this out."
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative and enjoyable tour of Bruges and the many lovely beers. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sébastien, was wonderful! Very educated, patient for questions, and gave us a fantastic experience. We learned so much in 2 hours! Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "An informative and engaging experience. Our guide, Anna, was terrific- knowledgeable and related really well. Helped us understand Antwerp and it's nuances so much better, Strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "THE best way to discover Antwerp when you have only a little time, the guide is local and well-versed in every part of his city's history and quirks, he made it a truly wonderful experience for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Detailed, absorbing tour of Antwerp by our guide Etienne. After patiently greeting us upon our delayed arrival, Etienne provided (despite adverse weather conditions) a fascinating look at this historical city. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour much! It was a lot of fun! We were 14 girls (bachelor group) and had a nice time. Gladly again."
* A traveler said: "Vera is a magnificent, energetic and fabulously knowledgeable guide for her home city, which she clearly loves! I strongly recommend any tour of Ghent via Charlie Tours with Vera. You simply won’t want it to end."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Alsace