Top Emilia-Romagna 4WD Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Emilia-Romagna Tours
Sort by: Featured
When the Ferrari 488 Spider rolled off the production lines, it captured international acclaim for its stylish design and powerful engine. On this road test drive experience, take the wheel of a 488 Spider with your professional instructor and see what makes Ferrari sports cars so special. With fuel and insurance included, spin along the Maranello roads where Enzo Ferrari's dream took shape and feel the force of the car’s powerful acceleration. With carbon fibre frame and racing seats, enjoy an authentic race-driver experience.
Not many people can afford to add a Ferrari 458 Spider to their car collection, but most of us can spend time driving one thanks to this Ferrari 458 Spider road test drive in Maranello. Choose from multiple driving routes and start times, and meet at an easy-to-find location in the same square as the Ferrari Museum. Depending on the length of your drive, sit back and cruise the streets of Maranello in the driver’s seat with an instructor that helps you the whole way.
The Ferrari California Turbo ranks among the sleekest and most elegant sports cars ever to have rolled off Ferrari’s world-famous production line. On this road test drive, take the wheel of a Ferrari California Turbo and spin along roads driven by Enzo Ferrari himself. With your professional instructor in the car with you plus fuel and insurance included, hit the gas on the straights and feel the engine’s raw power under the hood.
Live the unique experience flying over the Motor Valley by helicopter. Fly to the land of motors and see the major car and motorcycle factories in the world and the cities of Modena and Bologna from above. Our transfer will pick you up at your hotel. An exclusive flight and at the end a typical lunch in a famous local farmhouse.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best 4WD Tours in Emilia-Romagna?
What 4WD Tours in Emilia-Romagna are taking additional safety precautions?
What 4WD Tours in Emilia-Romagna are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Emilia-Romagna may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Este Castle (Castello Estense) Tours & Tickets
- Aquafan Riccione Tours & Tickets
- Bologna University Quarter Tours & Tickets
- Beach Village Tours & Tickets
- National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna) Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale) Tours & Tickets
- Italy in Miniature (Italia in Miniatura) Tours & Tickets
- Fiabilandia Tours & Tickets
- Oltremare Tours & Tickets
- Cattolica Aquarium (Acquario di Cattolica) Tours & Tickets
- Marconi Museum (Museo Marconi) Tours & Tickets
- Albergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati) Tours & Tickets
- Barozzi Palace (Palazzo Barozzi) Tours & Tickets
- Parmesan Cheese Museum (Museo del Parmigiano Reggiano) Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico) Tours & Tickets
- Rocchetta Mattei Tours & Tickets
- Prendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte) Tours & Tickets
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia) Tours & Tickets
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio) Tours & Tickets
- Mirabilandia Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia