Not far from the Adriatic beaches of Rimini is Fiabilandia, a large Italian amusement park with lots of rides and attractions for all ages.
Opened in 1965, Fiabilandia is one of the country's oldest theme parks, and it has evolved and changed over the decades. Today, Fiabilandia is centered on Lake Bernardo and features a large Wild West-themed area. There are many amusement park rides – including roller coasters and water rides – and a section loosely called the “Medieval” area, with an attraction called Merlin's Castle.
While there are family-friendly attractions and activities designed to appeal to children of all ages, Fiabilandia is particularly geared toward a younger audience – the roller coasters aren't especially scary, for instance. There are some areas specifically for the youngest members of the family, such as the Valley of Gnomes and Magic Village. There is also a 4D Cinema facility and live shows of “The Little Mermaid” and “Buffalo Bill” staged at the park.
Tickets to Fiabilandia include all the attractions and rides, except for the 4D Cinema, for which there is a small extra cost.
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Beach Village
- Aquafan Riccione
- Italy in Miniature (Italia in Miniatura)
- Cattolica Aquarium (Acquario di Cattolica)
- Mausoleum of Galla Placidia (Mausoleo di Galla Placidia)
- Basilica of San Vitale (Basilica di San Vitale)
- Basilica of Santo Stefano (Basilica di Santo Stefano)
- Bologna University Quarter
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Two Towers (Due Torri)
- Oratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia)
- Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio)
- San Petronio Basilica (Basilica di San Petronio)