Top East of England Walking Tours
44 results | All East of England Tours
* A traveler said: "Claire, our guide, was excellent. Knowledgeable and enthusiastic we had a very enjoyable walk with her around Cambridge."
* A traveler said: "Interesting and scenic walk around the historic parts of Cambridge. Our guide Sonya was very knowledgeable and delivered the information in an engaging manner."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour of Cambridge. Special thanks to Claire for making the tour interesting and enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding. Our guide, Chris Skilton, was terrific. His knowledge and enthusiasm brought Cambridge alive. .A memorable day."
* A traveler said: "David was a very insightful and knowledgeable guide, we learnt so much about the history of the city and how it relates and has been a part to history on a broader scale. Very enjoyable tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Dick was very knowledgeable and tailored our tour to what we were interested in. Very informative and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Wow what a knowledgeable man Tim is who made the tour fun and interesting. We could not believe 2 hours had passed so quickly. Would recommend his services to anyone wanting to do a walking tour in Cambridge. We didn’t want the tour to end."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the whole experience and seeing all the hidden away nooks of Cambridge. Liked the new tiny doors that are popping up around the city."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour given by a graduate student named Maria. She was wonderful and did not mind all of our questions. It was a great way to see Cambridge and learn about its history and the University itself. I highly recommend this tour. Its a great way to support the students, too!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a delight, knowledgeable and amusing, keeping us informed and amused the whole tour ☺️😊"
* A traveler said: "Sophy was most admirable as our guide, loads of facts, both fun,interesting and important, absolutely on her fingertips. She was extremely gentle, genial and personable to spend time with, and a brilliant manner to allow us to ask any type of question, and many times on subjects which were a bit controversial too. We spoke with the utmost respect and left with a lot more than just a tour. An afternoon very very pleasantly spent and with an amazing person. Left us wanting more..."
* A traveler said: "This is a brilliant tour. The narrator was excellent and so vivid. We learnt so much about Cambridge, highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "An excellent and informative overview of Cambridge. Great value for money and highly recommended. A good guide!"
* A traveler said: "Sophie gave us a very informative tour of Cambridge customised to our interests. We learned so much about the history of the city, the university and the spies the operated there. Sophie has long connection with the university through several generations and was very passionate about the history. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Seeing around Cambridge, as we've never been before, and being told interesting facts and info by a local."
* A traveler said: "This game was so fun, educational and we would love to do it wherever we visit! It was the second day for us to explore the city when we tried this game and we thought we already know the city more or less. As soon as we started this game, we are more continuously looking out for Crests, Signs, buildings, and street’s name and it helped us to discover the perspective of the city that we wouldn't have seen otherwise. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Really great way to explore Cambridge! The tours are very funny and engaging and give you a great insight into Cambridge! Highly recommend for anyone wanting to spend an afternoon exploring the city."
* A traveler said: "Easy to follow at your own pace. Lots of interesting facts presented in an engaging way. We were very glad we chose this walking tour and would thoroughly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Duncan was a very knowledgable and pleasant guide. It was very informal and relaxed, and we visited some interesting pubs and sampled their beers. With only four of us and our dog, we could alter the pace to suit us."
* A traveler said: "Small, informal , relaxed, full Of facts , Perfect amount of time on this tour, recommend highly with a delightful hostess who is highly knowledgable"
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic! I wish every virtual tour was like this. It was high quality and very interesting. Cambridge is a beautiful city and full of history."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in North East England