Top Croatia Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Croatia Tours
Sort by: Featured
For travelers without the time to invest in a full scuba diving course, this introductory dive will get you into the water in Pula. Learn the basics of scuba diving in a small group for beginners, and then discover the amazing underwater world of the Istrian Peninsula. Instruction, equipment, and dive guide included.
Designed for kids young and old, this modular waterpark is a floating island of fun with activities such as slides, stairs, pools, challenges, and obstacles. Only 30 meters from the beach, the park is fully staffed with trained professionals and lifejackets are provided.
MONKY PARK An unforgettable animal experience is awaiting you at the Affenberg (“monkey mountain”)!. Biologists and animal caretakers will guide you through the world of about 164 Japanese macaques without any barriers between you and the animals. You will learn plenty of interesting facts about the monkeys. During summer time you might even see them swim and dive! Minimundus is a miniature park in Klagenfurt, Austria. It is located on Lake Wörthersee (Slovenian: Lake Vrbsko). It contains over 150 miniature models of architecture from around the world, made at the scale of 1:25. MINIMUNDUS KLAGENFURT Since opening in 1958, more than 15 million visitors have visited the park's 26,000 square feet. The proceeds go to the "Rettet das Kind" child care facility, which owns the park. Some of the featured models: Statue of Liberty St. Basil's Basilica Petra CN Tower in Toronto Hochosterwitz Castle in Austria Sydney Opera The Tower of London White House Taj Mahal Atomium
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Croatia?
The best Kid-Friendly in Croatia according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Croatia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Croatia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Lower Town (Donji Grad)
- Church of St. Donatus
- Peristyle Square (Peristil)
- Zrmanja River
- Sea Organ (Morske Orgulje)
- Pula Arena (Pula Amphitheatre)
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Republic Square (Prokurative)
- Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)
- Mimara Museum (Muzej Mimara)
- Pakleni Islands (Paklinski Islands)
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- Hvar Spanish Fortress (Tvrdava Fortica)
- Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Dubrovnik Old Town
- Trakoscan Castle
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Things to do in Slovenia
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia