Top Cozumel Tickets & Passes
19 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "You never can go wrong with Mr. Sanchos. I always have a good time , excellent service and very clean."
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible excursion! We were on the Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas, and this excursion is offered on Carnival but not on Royal. So we went through Viator, and we were very pleased! The included snorkeling was incredible, and the all you can eat and drink (only during lunch) was very good! The only downside was that lunch didn't start until 1 pm when the certificate said 12:00 pm. When you are one hour ahead normally, that meant having lunch at 2 pm EST when we normally eat at 12 pm EST. The sea lion show was so much fun, but we had to do the 1 pm sea lion show because the 12 pm time was for a private tour. That caused us to eat lunch at 1:30 pm when we thought we were eating at 12 pm. We are definitely booking this tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "My 3yo daughter and I had a great time at the water park. The cabana was ideal for us, and so reasonably priced. She loved the water park area, and the buffet was great. As well, the shuttle service from the port was great. Will definitely return when we revisit."
* A traveler said: "Wait staff was very attentive, my glass was never empty. Drinks are amazing and strong. Pool, seating area , and restrooms are clean. I will definitely be back in January."
* A traveler said: "My 14 and 11 year old sons loved the water slides. However, the water is deep around the slides. This was an excellent resort."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, so much to do and not enough time. But next time real soon I will stay longer and see more."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "The whole crew was amazing! We got to see some great wildlife including 2 large sting rays. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "Jerry was amazing. He took us to places that only the locals would go to. Everyone was friendly and welcomed us at every stop. He even stopped to grab us beer for the road. A++"
* A traveler said: "Awesome your for first time snorkeling! Your lead was amazing ! We had a awesome time and would totally do it again !"
* A traveler said: "Good people and very nice to get in water with no seaweed. It was a little bit difficult to get to the meeting point, aqua safari is where they asked us to meet you can see it when you get off of the ferry to the right , went with my mom very personal only 9 guests"
* A traveler said: "Our guide (Mario I think) was very knowledgeable. We enjoyed the tour very much and would recommend it for anyone. Interesting and entertaining"
* A traveler said: "Awesome place! Had a great time, excellent staff, would recommend to anyone, will be coming back next time I'm in cozumel."
* A traveler said: "Punta Sur was Fabulous! We originally reserved for a day that the weather was not so good forcing them to not allow anyone in the water to swim that day. We were thrilled to have the staff at the entrance gate assure us that our tickets would be good the following day! We are so glad we accepted that arrangement and return the next day to nearly perfect conditions! 10 stars to all the staff who made our beach day 👌 perfecto! Definitely will recommend and return on our next visit to Cozumel."
* A traveler said: "I definitely learned a lot on this excursion and developed a deeper appreciation for my heritage. I also loved trying the chiclets (gum) and making the corn and chocolate masa. I would definitely recommend and love to experience again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- Columbia Reef
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- Palancar Reef
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Tormentos Reef
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Santa Rosa Wall
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- El Cedral
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands