Top Cozumel Outdoor Activities
169 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "It was the BEST!!! So much fun and guides were great!!!!! Drive buggies around the island, snorkeled, ate, swam again in beautiful water, and they took us right back to the ferry."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour.. Love seeing the Island and shopping.. Enjoyed everything. Our guide was very great with our tour. Thank you for a great tour..Cheryl and Ken Vannatter... Mar 2020"
* A traveler said: "We had an exciting experience! Our guide Segio was exceptional as well as knowledgeableabout the stop at the Cenote. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the amazing tour of the island of Cozumel. The guide was extremely knowledgeable on everything on the island."
* A traveler said: "Such a great time!!! Our guide, Manuel was so much fun- knowledgeable and funny. This package has a little bit of everything and was well worth the price. Make sure you give yourself enough time if you have to take the ferry over."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, so much to do and not enough time. But next time real soon I will stay longer and see more."
* A traveler said: "The whole crew was amazing! We got to see some great wildlife including 2 large sting rays. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Reyes was our tour guide of the day. He took us to places that we’ve requested. Highly recommended this tour company."
* A traveler said: "Rented our own x-rail and Francisco was our guide, it was great. Swam in the cenote and tasted tequila. I would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "You never can go wrong with Mr. Sanchos. I always have a good time , excellent service and very clean."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour, especially with Julio as your guide. Very knowledgeable about the island history, local flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "The crew was friendly, knowledgeable and absolutely awesome. The snorkeling was incredible. The snacks and lunch were great, the ceviche was beyond words fresh and yummy. The whole experience was magical and I can't wait to do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Good people and very nice to get in water with no seaweed. It was a little bit difficult to get to the meeting point, aqua safari is where they asked us to meet you can see it when you get off of the ferry to the right , went with my mom very personal only 9 guests"
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "Awesome your for first time snorkeling! Your lead was amazing ! We had a awesome time and would totally do it again !"
* A traveler said: "Took this tour in Feb 2020. It was wonderful. Turned out that my wife and were the only ones to sign up, so we had a private tour. Our guide Alfonso was very friendly and knowledgeable. eBikes worked perfectly and the snorkeling was warm and clear. Lots of fish."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was so knowable about the culture and the island....just what we wanted and more. I would say to anyone....take the private tour. Saw and found out things I had no idea was even part of Cozumel...he told us both Mayan and Spanish history. Don't leave the island until you have done this trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great: the speaker, the coral reefs, the submarine life, the submarine and the conditions: air conditioner,..."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was so amazing! If they had more then 5 stars I would absolutely give that to him. The history in the Ruins was incredible. The atv was the fun adventure we were looking for, and the tequila tasting was so good. The fact that we got there before all the other tours and it was very detailed for us, made us feel so special. Thank you for this phenomenal tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible excursion! We were on the Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas, and this excursion is offered on Carnival but not on Royal. So we went through Viator, and we were very pleased! The included snorkeling was incredible, and the all you can eat and drink (only during lunch) was very good! The only downside was that lunch didn't start until 1 pm when the certificate said 12:00 pm. When you are one hour ahead normally, that meant having lunch at 2 pm EST when we normally eat at 12 pm EST. The sea lion show was so much fun, but we had to do the 1 pm sea lion show because the 12 pm time was for a private tour. That caused us to eat lunch at 1:30 pm when we thought we were eating at 12 pm. We are definitely booking this tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "Jerry was amazing. He took us to places that only the locals would go to. Everyone was friendly and welcomed us at every stop. He even stopped to grab us beer for the road. A++"
* A traveler said: "During Covid, private tours are the way to go. Plus, you control what you do and see. The tequila tasting was great and the tour guide knew if a small village that had great prices on souvenirs."
Frequently Asked Questions
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Columbia Reef
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Palancar Reef
- Santa Rosa Wall
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- El Cedral
- Tormentos Reef
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands