Top Costa Maya Tours by Duration
53 results | All Costa Maya Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing. He was very informative and had extensive knowledge of the Mayan Ruins we visited. They provided colds drinks for us and even stopped for fresh pineapple for each of three groups in the tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from beginning to end. Best excursion that we have been on!! Atv was a blast food and drinks were great and the staff TOP NOTCH"
* A traveler said: "Great day with the friendly guys at Next Experience. Lovely traditional Mexican lunch at beautiful Lake Bacalar. We hired both paddle boards and Kayaks at no extra costs as well all as all food and alcoholic drinks."
* A traveler said: "we had an amazing time!! i would highly recommend this to anyone! the 7 color lagoon was breathtaking- our guides exceeded all of our expectations- we were a party of 8 with 5 children and they catered to our every need! top notch! thank you for making our vacation great!"
* A traveler said: "Grisel was a great tour guide. She have us a great explanation at Chacchoben. Bacalar resort was also great. The lagoon is incredible."
* A traveler said: "We rented from these guys. They didn't think I should take the bike. I'm 80 years old. so they arranged for us to take a golf cart instead. They gave us the cart at no extra charge. I can't thank them enough. The golf cart people were great as well. Thanks pedro and ramon."
* A traveler said: "We thought we had died and gone to Heaven. Of all my excursions this stands out as number one. We felt as though we were invited guests."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour. We learned so much. Lunch was delicious too! The blue lagoon is beautiful. Be sure to wear your swimsuit."
* A traveler said: "This was a private tour for our group of 6. Carlos was just awesome! He is so knowledgeable and had so much information to share. One of our party had issues walking, he was in no rush and slowed down so we could all enjoy the morning. We even saw spider monkeys! I have already recommended this to someone traveling in the area. Great value and great day."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Our guide Fabiola was very knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who is interested in seeing some Mayan ruins."
* A traveler said: "The ruins were very cool and we were able to see some great things just walking around. Traveling between each was simple. Then the beach was incredible, exactly what you imagine on vacation sitting on the beach with a margarita. The staff were amazing as well. Leo and Jackie were fantastic."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast! The beach is simply fantastic! Clear and calm waters. Plus the margaritas were delicious and so was the guac and chips we ordered. Our waiter, Leo was outstanding, fast, friendly and always smiling! I will definitely come back to Blue Kay if I visit Costa Maya again. As it is the last beach club in the "Malecon", it is not bombarded with the annoying sellers of souvenir and massage services."
* A traveler said: "Not what I expected but I LOVED it! It's an absolutely gorgeous little stretch of beach in front of a restaurant. Definite emphasis on "little" but it was so peaceful and beautiful. The service was fantastic- super nice staff. Definitely try the tamarind margarita! The chimichangas were the best I'd ever had. This was my favorite stop of the whole cruise - I really got to unwind and relax here. I'd definitely do this one again!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time on the beach and felt like movie stars during the day. The drinks and food were good and as it said unlimited. The tour matched up with our cruise ship docking time and I found the guide easily on arrival. Will definately book again if visiting on a cruise. Thanks for the memories."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, great staff and tour guide! Was initially concerned because it was not one of ships approved excursions, but we took the chance and it was wonderful! Definitely take this tour! The staff is amazing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands