Top Costa Maya Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
On the Ground
Travel & Transportation Services
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1 result | All Costa Maya Tours
Sort by: Featured
You are free to go where you want, without a route or established schedules. You can drive on the road at 24 mi / h or you can get off the road and drive on the boardwalk by the sea and the beach. You can get to know the best restaurants and beach club in Mahahual, with your vehicle always by your side without having traffic or parking problems.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Bike Rentals in Costa Maya are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands