Central Pacific Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour, the crew was very pleasant and accommodant (vegetarian option was provided on demand). Unfortunately we did not see whales but as they say: it is Mother Nature. Everything is very professional and they do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Beautiful views of the beaches, the sea and the surroundings!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very fun and our tour guide Alexis was amazing. He was very attentive and nice. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We loved our ATV, Waterfall tour at Los Sueños, and our tour guide Dorian went above and beyond for us! If you decide to do the same tour ask for him, we could not recommend him more! The zip lining was also guided at each line by an instructor and was very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was extremely helpful and thorough with any questions we had. When we had trouble with a separate company that they work with, Nicholas stepped in and helped mediate. You can tell our comfort and safety was a top priority. Plus, Jesus was an incredible guide and would recommend him to any group! We hope to be back soon."
* A traveler said: "It's was a wonderful tour. Food was good beach was awesome and water was clear. Snorkeling and banana boat pull was fun. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Nick and his tour guides ( Luis, Jesus and Andres) were beyond incredible. They guided us safely through each tour. I was nervous or every zip line but they made it fun and secure the entire time. We laughed, joked and made every minute worthwhile. Thank you guys! Best tour ever !!!"
* A traveler said: "Love the colors of the water and the boat ride was amazing with spectacular views. The entire was extremely professional and friendly! Loved every minute! Will definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "We felt safe and had an absolute blast! Even though it was pouring rain, it didn’t ruin the experience at all! We even did the Tarzan swing which was wild. I highly recommend this activity"
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing!!! The guys ensured that we were safe and most of all that we had fun. Highly recommend for those seeking adventure during their stay in the Monteverde area."
* A traveler said: "Service was excellent. Detailed information was provided days before our pick up. The van was clean, covid safe and he drove safely."
* A traveler said: "I expected this tour to be on a vehicle similar to what’s in the picture but to my surprise when I arrived, I learned I and my husband was going alone with a tour guide in an atv 4x4. We had an amazing day. Our guide took us to some of the most captivating spots with breathtaking views. We had a blast on the atv going through mud and creeks. The waterfall was beautiful. The lunch was delicious and truly authentic Costa Rican food. We also stopped at a hole in the wall bar that I don’t even know how people know it exists because of its location. It also offered amazing views. Our tour guide made sure we saw monkeys in their true, untouched habitats. This was one of our most memorable excursions and highly recommend it. You will get muddy!!"
* A traveler said: "AMAZING!!! Make sure to do the Tarzan Swing and Superman zip line as well! They were so much fun! The hanging bridges were beautiful and the butterfly garden was breathtaking!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I wanted to see sloths while in Costa Rica, and this tour did not disappoint! Beyond that, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even waited for us to start (add at least 30 mins to any estimated drive time...). In addition to the sloths, we saw different types of monkeys, birds, and frogs! Some of our favorite pictures from this vacation were taken on this tour, and we are so thankful for our guides patience and experience. Near the end of the tour we even got to enjoy a lovely protected beach in a beautiful cove. All in all, this tour was incredible and we highly recommend it for anyone visiting Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. We didn’t see any whales but was still worth going. Amazing hosts and great catamaran."
* A traveler said: "The hosts were very very knowledgeable and informative.. The trex up to see the 10 waterfalls is way more than a hike. You have to climb ropes and rocks and it is awesome for those who have the stamina my 10 and 11 year old boys loved it . The lunch was amazing I highly recommend highlights highlights of my stay in jaco"
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Had the best experience with Antonio, Danny, Elian, and jarcel. From the moment they picked us up to the meal afterwords, we always felt like we were safe and in great hands. The trip lasted several hours and was worth every minute! Will be back for sure!! Gracias por todos!"
* A traveler said: "Great Experience! Tour was fantastic. Trails were challenging but very manageable for the intermediate level. The views were very amazing. Guide was awesome. Lunch was perfect. Nothing bad to say about this trip. We enjoyed going to the pool rather than the waterfall, but both would be fun. Great value!"
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing. Gabriel and Roberto on the Zip Line and Greddy on the horseback riding trail made the experience extraordinary. I highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Wish other guests would have been better at distancing themselves, but vibe was good and so was food. There was even enough for seconds Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This sunset tour was absolutely amazing ! I loved everything about it. Definitely a 10/10 experience ! The people were so friendly and nice the food was amazing, and I had so much ! Would do it all over again !"
* A traveler said: "What a fun excursion. I’m solo traveling and get totally safe booking and embarking on this adventure. The guides were friendly and very good at what they do. I had so much fun. Highly recommend for all ages and group sizes!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Bat Jungle
- Children's Eternal Rainforest (Bosque Eterno de los Niños)
- Tortuga Island (Isla Tortuga)
- Rainmaker Park
- Jaco Beach
- Curi-Cancha Reserve
- Playa Hermosa
- Selvatura Park
- Alturas Wildlife Sanctuary
- Pura Vida Gardens and Waterfalls
- Carara National Park (Parque Nacional Carara)
- Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve (Reserva Bosque Nuboso Santa Elena)
- Puntarenas Cruise Port
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast