Top Central Pacific Safaris
28 results | All Central Pacific Tours
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! Danny and Lenin were very friendly and helpful. I will do it again!! I highly recommend this experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Another great costa rican experience, with a great guide !|I would certainly recommand this activity for people or families with young children who enjoy to learn more about the country's animals and vegetation, and who can appreciate an easy and peaceful walk in the canopy !"
* A traveler said: "We felt safe and had an absolute blast! Even though it was pouring rain, it didn’t ruin the experience at all! We even did the Tarzan swing which was wild. I highly recommend this activity"
* A traveler said: "An incredibly fun and thrilling canyoning tour. Absolutely recommend! Tarzan swing, repelling, hiking, and ziplining were all included and the guides were very friendly and personable."
* A traveler said: "AMAZING!!! Make sure to do the Tarzan Swing and Superman zip line as well! They were so much fun! The hanging bridges were beautiful and the butterfly garden was breathtaking!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Knowledgeable guide about birds and crocs. Nice facility and boats. Great to learn about the ecosystem there and how it all works together. There are some big a** crocs!! Worth the money and time for sure."
* A traveler said: "Hike to the water fall and jumping off the rocks into the water pool!! The guides were included did a great job!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the monkeys! The tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and knew how to get the monkeys to come close!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was an awesome guide that knew a lot about the area, also very nice and social, strongly recomended tour for anyone who wants to get up in close contact with monkeys."
* A traveler said: "Very nice, people are very knowledgeable, friendly, weather was great as well. Love the place, want to go back ."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Beautiful scenery, wonderful swimming at the waterfall and a delicious lunch in the forest! Jason was an excellent guide and the drives were equally helpful. They attended to our every need and showed us a fantastic time "off the beaten path" with no tourist crowds."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun, we saw crocodiles, monkeys, lizards, so many birds and a sloth! So worth it! Our tour guide was so great and the food at the end was so good."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes