Top Central Highlands Photography Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Arts & Design
Nature and Wildlife
3 results | All Central Highlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
Our Luxury Horse Experience is like none other as it is on private ranch that was never open to the public. We have a gentle herd of 22 horses that were born and raised here, run free (with their babies) Come to ride our 1.5 hour trail through the jungle, magnificent volcano views (all 3) , local agriculture and in the clouds, we end facing Volcano Fuego,. (8000ft. ASLevel) 2-3 wranglers (guides) on the trail. For non-riders you may be a guest of the ranch and experience the horses and the property, We have an antique Rustic ranch house that is a true "Campo" style of Guatemala, complete with open fire grill and stalls inside. We offer wine & cheese and a BBQ lunch, a horse will probably join you in the courtyard. Riders & Non Riders may tour our organic garden, walk to the top of the property to see the magnifcent views and 400 species of trees, orchids and succulents. This is a true cultural experience for Horse & Nature lovers, Photographers,Romantic Getaways like none other.
Discover the best spots to make photos of Antigua’s landmarks and people during a 2-hour photography tour led by a photographer-guide. Your guide shares tips and techniques for improving your street photography skills, and takes you to scenic locations that many visitors miss. Your tour includes entrance ticket to the Centro de Formacion de la Cooperacion Espanola, and an itinerary can be tailored to the group's interests.
Bring home beautiful portraits of you or your loved ones at the most photogenic and instagrammable spots of Antigua Guatemala. Walk with me to my exclusive favorite spots while I capture the best memories of your visit. This photo session will be a fun and unforgettable for you and provides you with a unique memento of Antigua Guatemala. I shoot these informal street photos, using mostly available light and some fill-flash, perfect for those seeking a professional street photographer to document their trip in a natural style, whether candid and/or posing in ‘A day in the life of’ style photoshoot. The photographs can be urban style, casual or formal, relaxed, fun, or classically posed in front of beautiful monuments and architecture. I can capture the individual mood and fun of your visit to Antigua Guatemala so that you have fabulous photos to remember the great time you had here.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Photography Tours in Central Highlands?
What Photography Tours in Central Highlands are taking additional safety precautions?
What Photography Tours in Central Highlands are good for avoiding crowds?
- Relief Map (Mapa en Relieve)
- National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology (MUNAE)
- Biotopo del Quetzal
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Mixco Viejo
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Semuc Champey
- Lanquín Caves (Grutas de Lanquín)
- La Aurora Zoo (Zoólogico la Aurora)
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- IRTRA Mundo Petapa
- Plaza de la Constitución (Parque Central)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- National Palace
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley