Top Central Highlands Nature and Wildlife Tours
62 results | All Central Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "One of the best values I have ever had on a vacation. Geo was a great guide showing us Antigua and the surrounding beautiful area. Never felt rushed and felt very safe."
* A traveler said: "Both tour guides were amazing! Very informative about the volcano, but also about the culture and history of Guatemala. Prompt pick up at the hotel. Beautiful views. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It's a really great experience to have if you ever visit Guatemala. My guide Davis was exceptional in showing me Pacaya Volcano and its surroundings."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best activities you can do in Guatemala. The company was Very professional and organized. Breathtaking views and very helpful staff. Bring lots of water, sun protection and a scarf for dust."
* A traveler said: "I was visiting Antigua for the first time and i wanted to get the most out of it. So I decided to hire a local guide and I’m glad I did! Diego Lee was my guide for the day and he did an amazing job! He took me all over the city and was very knowledgeable as he explained the history part of all the places he took me to. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time! My tour guides were amazing. The whole experience was just awesome from the moment we got picked up to the moment we were dropped off.. I learned so much about my culture. Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I had such an amazing time!!! Special thanks to our guide, Pedro, who was not only nice and friendly, but also very helpful about everything!!! He made our tour more memorable... :) Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience with a very good guide in Davos who is not only knowledgable but personable and lots of fun too! We learned lots and have some super photos to help us remember this experience—actually many experiences! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "While I only went to a few places in Guatemala, this was by far the most beautiful! Swimming in this secluded paradise was a once in a lifetime opportunity. The guide was super friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience in every way! Recommended to wear pants on the hike because its a little buggy and lots of plants! But wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time. My fiancé and I got to see real moving lava and roast marshmallows on it. Our guides were kind and spoke English well. I’d recommend this trip to anyone who wants an adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide and driver. We were in great hands -- it could not have been better. Tour guide spoke perfect English and had lots of interesting information about Guatemala. We truly enjoyed our day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Relief Map (Mapa en Relieve)
- IRTRA Mundo Petapa
- Semuc Champey
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology (MUNAE)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Pacaya Volcano
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- National Palace
- Popol Vuh Museum (Museo Popol Vuh)
- Lanquín Caves (Grutas de Lanquín)
- La Aurora Zoo (Zoólogico la Aurora)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast