Top Central Highlands Kayaking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 hours to 1 day
1 to 3 days
Up to $15
Up to $30
Up to $90
Mountain Bike Tours
Stand Up Paddleboarding
4 results | All Central Highlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
Have a true Guatemalan adventure during this 2-day, 1-night hiking and kayaking adventure on beautiful Lake Atitlan. Paddle among the rugged cliffs, exotic wildlife and towering volcanoes of this gorgeous lake, watching as Mayan locals carry on their centuries-old fishing traditions. Further immerse yourself in local village life as you hike along the remote northern shore of the lake and check out the lake’s secluded canyons and unique ecosystems. This Lake Atitlan adventure includes a guide, overnight accommodation, equipment and round-trip hotel transport.
Leave behind the cobbled streets of Antigua for the treetops of Lake Atitlan on this adventure-packed day trip. Kayak or paddle board around the famed waters of Lake Atitlan along with a guide before embarking on a hike through the countryside and a zipline adventure with incredible views of the surrounding nature. This tour includes round-trip transfer from Antigua and a guide, keeping the adventure to the natural world.
Sea Turtles and Mangroves Trip An overnight paddling adventure through the undeveloped mangroves of Guatemala’s Pacific coast. The flat lowlands of the Pacific coast boast impressive views of the majestic volcanoes of the western highlands, as well as world-class nature and wildlife. In this paddle we explore the mangrove mazes of the Hawaii-Monterrico Biotopo, renowned for its natural beauty, tranquility and abundance of water fowl and other exotic creatures. We will also tour a turtle reserve where sea turtles are bred for release back to the ocean. If you time it right you can sponsor your own turtle and participate in the “liberacion” or weekly turtle release race. A bit of a paddle back to the mainland ends this all-inclusive tour to Guatemala’s lesser-known and undiscovered Pacific Coast.
This overnight trip to Lake Atitlán gives you a great mix of activities without wearing you out on any one of them. Biking, kayaking and hiking in, around and through the Lake Atitlan area - you get to experience the lake through a variety of speeds, angles and perspectives. Whether you are cruising on the crest of the caldera ridge, paddling the azure-blue waters of Atitlan, or hiking lakeside – you’ll surely enjoy the fantastic views (and food!), and rest easy in one of the most beautiful hotels in all of Central America. Itinerary - Day 1: (Country Road Ride) biking and hiking Day 2: Kayak and hiking
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kayaking in Central Highlands?
The best Kayaking in Central Highlands according to Viator travelers are:
What Kayaking in Central Highlands are taking additional safety precautions?
These Central Highlands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kayaking in Central Highlands are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Central Highlands may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Pacaya Volcano
- Semuc Champey
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Mixco Viejo
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Biotopo del Quetzal
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Relief Map (Mapa en Relieve)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- National Palace
- Popol Vuh Museum (Museo Popol Vuh)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Lanquín Caves (Grutas de Lanquín)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology (MUNAE)
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley