Top Catania Travel & Transportation Services
69 results | All Catania Tours
* A traveler said: "We arranged for a driver from Taormina airport to the apartment we were staying at and then a return to the airport after our stay just so we wouldn't have to try and navigate by ourselves in an area we have never been. Both times we were very impressed with the vehicle, the driver and the service. I would definitely use Viator again for my transportation needs. Both vehicles were Mercedes and were spotless. The drivers were very professional and easy to talk to. There was a bit of a miscommunication on the location to pick us up for our return to the airport, but we were able to easily resolve and the driver was very apologetic. I would highly recommend Viator for anyone looking for transportation."
* A traveler said: "Alessio has been a perfect guide for us. First we went to Etna and we received every explanations, then we had lunch in a very nice place where we ate typical sicilian food, and finally we enjoyed Taormina. We think the tour is perfect and very complete and we recommend to everybody."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and fantastic experience. Would really recommend. The red wine I had was the best I’ve ever tried."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour!!! We were very impressed with this tour! We had no idea how beautiful Sicily truly is. We are so glad we had a wonderful guide & realized we could have never done this on our own. Definitely worth the help of a guide & driver!"
* A traveler said: "We met our guide from our cruise ship, we avoided paying for overly priced soulless cruise tours. It was immediately clear our guide would be showing us around 'his' city with pride and passion. We casually walked through the local markets seeing Catania in the raw, living and breathing the hustle and bustle of the fish and vegetable markets. We learnt about the rich often violent history of the city through a locals eyes, sipping the shortest espresso EVER! and sampling local fruit and cake. We returned to our cruise after a fascinating insight of a beautiful city, would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very unique and pleasant experience, friendly guide. Beautiful views from mount Etna and Taormina. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great service, comfortable drive, punctual, and a very competent and knowledgeable driver. I do recommend."
* A traveler said: "We took the trip to Etna with our guide, Giuseppe, who turned out to be a very easy-going and friendly person. We communicated well in English with him. Giuseppe told us interesting things about the volcano and guided us to beautiful views. Since the trip turned out to be too challenging to our kids, we agreed to take a shorter route. We had marvelous weather conditions and wonderful time. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. It was a jam packed van and our guide Antonio was very knowledgable. He answered all our questions and provided all help when needed. the lunch place was amazing and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "We were the oldest people in the group by about 25 years, however due to the expertise of the guides we had a fantastic experience. Quick tip, If you dont want to run the risk of loosing your glasses, bring contact lenses. I forgot my c/lenses and felt a little bit vulnerable because I couldnt always see the edges of the rocks clearly but the instructors were very patient with me and I felt safe at all times. A fantastic, very organised experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia