Top Catania Overnight Tours
13 results | All Catania Tours
* A traveler said: "We met our guide from our cruise ship, we avoided paying for overly priced soulless cruise tours. It was immediately clear our guide would be showing us around 'his' city with pride and passion. We casually walked through the local markets seeing Catania in the raw, living and breathing the hustle and bustle of the fish and vegetable markets. We learnt about the rich often violent history of the city through a locals eyes, sipping the shortest espresso EVER! and sampling local fruit and cake. We returned to our cruise after a fascinating insight of a beautiful city, would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Alessio has been a perfect guide for us. First we went to Etna and we received every explanations, then we had lunch in a very nice place where we ate typical sicilian food, and finally we enjoyed Taormina. We think the tour is perfect and very complete and we recommend to everybody."
* A traveler said: "Agata was the perfect guide. I have travelled all o er the world and she is the most passionate orater of a city I have encountered. Lovely food and delightful anecdotes. Throughly enjoyed it. Agata was very gracious in answering all my questions even those not related to the tour Gracie xx"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour!!! We were very impressed with this tour! We had no idea how beautiful Sicily truly is. We are so glad we had a wonderful guide & realized we could have never done this on our own. Definitely worth the help of a guide & driver!"
* A traveler said: "Armando did a great job of getting us up and down the narrow streets and sharing life in Sicily as well as historic sites. Taormina is a nice little town with a Roman amphitheater and plenty of tourist shops and cafes. Castlemole had a nice view, but not really much else up there to do."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and fantastic experience. Would really recommend. The red wine I had was the best I’ve ever tried."
* A traveler said: "Very unique and pleasant experience, friendly guide. Beautiful views from mount Etna and Taormina. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antonio was fantastic! He picked us up by our hotel. The tour was a small group - total of 4 people plus Antonio. The tour size was perfect. He led us on a walking tour of Palermo where we also ate a delicious lunch at a local street food place. Then drove to Cefalu where we spent a time exploring the city, shopping, and enjoying what it has to offer. For us, it was the perfect tour to see those towns and not have to stay overnight. It was a great tour and I highly recommend it to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "A day that will be remembered. Giuseppe is a pro for sure - punctual, informative and friendly. Very convenient to be riding around in a modern comfortable car. Etna was beautiful and the wine tasting and lunch at gambini was superb!"
* A traveler said: "We are two French people who wanted to make an excursion on Etna ! An incredible experience with a guide at the top, a sense of hospitality without fault, an unforgettable meeting with him and his lifestyle ! Everything was perfect ! We recommend more more more more more ! A real change of scenery in the heart of Etna ! Impossible to visit Sicily without doing this tour. Mathilde and Thomas 🥰"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia