Top Catania Cultural Tours
59 results | All Catania Tours
* A traveler said: "Very unique and pleasant experience, friendly guide. Beautiful views from mount Etna and Taormina. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Alessio has been a perfect guide for us. First we went to Etna and we received every explanations, then we had lunch in a very nice place where we ate typical sicilian food, and finally we enjoyed Taormina. We think the tour is perfect and very complete and we recommend to everybody."
* A traveler said: "Armando did a great job of getting us up and down the narrow streets and sharing life in Sicily as well as historic sites. Taormina is a nice little town with a Roman amphitheater and plenty of tourist shops and cafes. Castlemole had a nice view, but not really much else up there to do."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour!!! We were very impressed with this tour! We had no idea how beautiful Sicily truly is. We are so glad we had a wonderful guide & realized we could have never done this on our own. Definitely worth the help of a guide & driver!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and fantastic experience. Would really recommend. The red wine I had was the best I’ve ever tried."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. Manuel was a wonderful driver and guide. He could not do enough for us. The temples were amazing and are a must see. A private tour is the best way to do this. Thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Agata was the perfect guide. I have travelled all o er the world and she is the most passionate orater of a city I have encountered. Lovely food and delightful anecdotes. Throughly enjoyed it. Agata was very gracious in answering all my questions even those not related to the tour Gracie xx"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. The guides were very prepared! You can visit all the major point of interest in the Mount Etna!"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the trip is the knowledge of the guide, he was very nice, full of education and with great service in his mind."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun and enjoyable tour. It was also very interesting thanks to our guide Danilo, who conducted the tour in two languages very well."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. It was a jam packed van and our guide Antonio was very knowledgable. He answered all our questions and provided all help when needed. the lunch place was amazing and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great for a taste of Sicily. We drove past and visited some beautiful scenery and towns. Our guide Carmino was very friendly polite and knowledgeable. I appreciated the small tour bus. It was more intimate than a larger tour. A great day"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I took A private tour on Sunday, May 2, 2019 to Siracusa, Ortigia, and Noto. Our driver, Giuseppe, was on time, drove safely, and had a great personality. His car was clean and comfortable. He shared a tremendous amount of very interesting knowledge about the sites we visited. He attended to all of our needs. We had great conversation about many topics during the drive. Part of our trip was in pouring rain and Giuseppe made sure he dropped us off right at the entrance. He even gave us his own umbrella to use on the tour to keep us dry! It rained on and off during the day, and he was very flexible in allowing us to wait until the rain stopped so that we could use our time to maximize seeing the sites. When we return to visit Sicily, we will request Giuseppe to take us on another tour! I highly recommend Giuseppe for any private tour of Sicily. He is kind and very knowledgeable about the island of Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Very good transfer from Taormina to Etna with a great tour guide, sharing interesting facts and history. Definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This tour is the best one for sure! The ETNA is an absolute must see and we fell in love with Castelmola... Our guide, Armando, was very helpful, answered all our question about the culture, the history of Sicile and made everything possible to please us. Even found a nice typical italian restaurant for us for lunch. I highly recommend this tour and the driver also!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia