Top Cancun Water Transfers
16 results | All Cancun Tours
* A traveler said: "The transfer was easy and efficient and the driver, Marco, was courteous, kind and informative. He gave us so much information re the areas we were going through and drove with care. Very impressed."
* A traveler said: "Mario took great care of us! On time...respectful and professional. Answered questions as well as a tour guide"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice clean vehicle friendly service nice ride in time and we made to the airport on time diffently will us service again"
* A traveler said: "Easy and great service, no issue. I did have to call the phone messaged to me since the luggage pick up went longer than expected. But within a minute a guy was shouting my name looking for me since they had put the sign away. So it all worked out and we got to our hotel fast with no issues."
* A traveler said: "They were waiting with sign and so nice. The experience was great with all the hustle at the airport they made it extremely easy."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service. Efficient driver. My family felt safe. The transport car was clean and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and customer service provided. Driver was very polite and courteous. Met us at the airport and took us to our hotel and was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were prompt and friendly. They provided excellent and courteous service.. Beer and water was offered during the ride."
* A traveler said: "Driver was friendly, arrived before our scheduled time which was great and overall a safe and comfortable ride!"
* A traveler said: "Very new equipment and the waiting time wasn’t long, friendly service, really good price. I recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Good clean vehicles , well informed driver. The greeter was courteous and knowledgeable.I would recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "There isn't much to review about this trip. It was a simple ferry ride from the mainland to the Island. It was a nice, warm, sunny day that made for a pleasant ride. We rode both ways on the upper deck to take advantage of the beautiful weather. |The seating area that we were in was nice and clean. The seats were as comfortable as you could expect for a ferry. |A couple things that stood out in my mind: |Once we got up to full speed, there was quite a bit of wind to deal with so keeping your hat on or your hair in place was a struggle... something to think about before electing to ride on the upper level.|On the way back, there was a singermusician playing a guitar and singing songs and taking requests. It was a nice touch to accentuate our trip back to the mainland. We never knew if he was an employee of the ferry, or just another passenger who was performing for tips... we tipped him a few bucks. I can't think of anything about the ride, either way, that I was disappointed or upset with. From what I can remember, the price wasn't anything outrageous."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Xoximilco Cancun
- Cave of the Sleeping Sharks
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Mandala Nightclub
- Xenotes Oasis Maya
- Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge
- Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)
- Xotik-Ha EcoPark
- Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- Playa Norte (North Beach)
- Captain Hook Cancun
- CoCo Bongo Cancun
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid