Xotik-Ha EcoPark Tours
Read MoreShow Less
At Xpu-Ha’s Xotik-Ha EcoPark outside Cancun, test your courage on a treetop ropes course and swim and snorkel in Cenote Minotauro, a labyrinth of subterranean rivers and caves studded with stalactites and stalagmites. The park includes snorkel gear, catamaran rides, and kayaking near some of the Yucatan’s best beaches and lagoons for snorkeling.
This popular adventure park in Xpu-Ha offers ropes courses for all ages and ability levels. Its 10 acres (4 hectares) of tropical forest and wetlands also feature over 20 ruins and numerous bird species. Spot monkeys, coatimundis, flamingos, and turtles—the layout of the park allows for up-close wildlife viewing. Visitors to Xotik-Ha can scuba dive in the cenote's vast network of underground rivers and caves, and swim or snorkel in its natural pools.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Xotic-Ha is a must-do for nature lovers and families with kids.
- Buy your tickets in advance, as the park limits the number of daily visitors.
- Bring a bathing suit and towel, sun protection, and mosquito repellent.
- The park is accessible to wheelchairs and provides restrooms and parking.
How to Get There
Xotic-Ha EcoPark is located on the jungle side of Highway 307, south of Cancun. The route to the park and cenote is well signed from the Cancun-Tulum highway; look for signs at the turn off, about 500 feet (150 meters) before the Pemex gas station in Xpu-Ha.
When to Get There
The adventure park is open Wednesday through Monday year-round except for Christmas and New Year’s Day. Winter brings large numbers of travelers to the Yucatan; during this time, plan to arrive early to avoid long lines. Christmas and New Year’s Day
Stretching around a secluded cove, Xpu-Ha’s white-sand beach is one of the Riviera Maya’s best-kept secrets and a favorite destination for kitesurfing, stand-up paddleboarding, and relaxing. Its serene setting offers a nice alternative to the noise and excitement of Cancun’s beaches, and good snorkeling is just a short swim from shore.
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Xotik-Ha EcoPark
No results found!
Things to do near Cancun
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Isla Holbox
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Valladolid
- Things to do in Chichen Itza
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Progreso
- Things to do in Bacalar
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Petén