Ventura Park’s “worlds” provide a range of activities. Wet’n Wild features waterslides and a lazy river. In Aah!Ventura, visitors cross hanging bridges and swing along ziplines. Dolphinaris offers encounters with trained dolphins. A laser-tag arena and cutting-edge arcade are found in the Underworld. Fun World’s kid-friendly activities include a small rollercoaster and merry-go-round. And drivers race go-karts inside Grand Prix. A variety of ticket package options are available, including one with all-inclusive food and drink.
Things to Know Before You Go
Some attractions in Aah!Ventura, Underworld, Fun World, and Grand Prix are not recommended for people with disabilities, but the park is wheelchair-accessible.
The park offers Wi-Fi hot spots, dressing rooms, and bathrooms, and lockers and towels are available to rent.
Secure loose items like hats, jewelry, or glasses, as they may fall out during rides.
How to Get There
Ventura Park is located in Cancún’s hotel zone, and the parking is free. The park provides a free transportation shuttle to and from the park for guests staying within the hotel zone. It also offers transportation from designated pickup spots in Playa del Carmen and Cancún for a fee.
When to Get There
The daytime ticket offers access to the park from 10am to 5:30pm, while a night ticket is valid 5:30pm to 11pm (night tickets are only available during certain months). Arrive in the morning and during the week to avoid large crowds. The offseason means fewer tourists, too.
The Cancún Underwater Museum
Located off the coast of Cancún, the underwater museum has a collection of more than 500 sunken sculptures that lie between depths of 9 and 20 feet. Visitors can view these artworks by snorkeling or diving. Glass-bottom boat tours also offer a unique view of the unusual exhibit, which was built to help conserve the area’s reefs and create new homes for fish to flourish.
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Mandala Beach Club
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- Xoximilco Cancun
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Captain Hook Cancun
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Cenote Nohoch Nah Chich
- Mandala Cancun Nightclub