La Isla Shopping Village
Stop by La Isla Shopping Village and have everything you need for a day of entertainment and dining at your fingertips. The village houses everything from ice cream parlors and movie theaters to multistory clothing stores, and its convenient location in the heart of the Hotel Zone makes it easily accessible.
Spend the day exploring the center on your own, or stop by on a tour that focuses on Cancun’s hottest shopping experiences. The mall is also home to attractions such as the Interactive Aquarium and Cancun Wax Museum, making it an ideal spot for the whole family.
Things to Know Before You Go
Shopping enthusiasts should not miss La Isla Shopping Village.
Bring a camera: The canals and bridges create idyllic photo opportunities.
The center is home to modern souvenir stores but is not the place for traditional Mexcian crafts.
The shopping center is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
How to Get There
Located on Kukulcan Boulevard at kilometer 12.5 (kilometer markers are used to determine locations along the Hotel Zone’s main thoroughfare), La Isla Shopping Village is easily accessible by public transportation or taxi.
When to Get There
Escape the heat of Cancun’s hot afternoons at the indoor shops, or head to the waterfront bars and restaurants at sunset. Exploring the shops is also a great rainy-day activity.
Top Shopping Experiences in Cancun
While Cancun is best known for its beaches and nightlife, the city’s vast array of shopping opportunities are also a popular draw. Find designer brands such as Tiffany’s and Louis Vuitton at upscale Luxury Avenue. Visit Kukulcan Plaza for a vast selection of handicrafts and souvenirs. Or, break away from the tourist-centered malls of the Hotel Zone and head to downtown Cancun for authentic and affordable markets such as Mercado 23 and Mercado 28.
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Mandala Cancun Nightclub
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)
- Captain Hook Cancun
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)
- Mandala Beach Club
- Cenote Nohoch Nah Chich
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)