Cancun Airport VIP Lounge Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
Escape from the crowds of Mexico’s second-busiest airport at Cancún Airport VIP Lounge. While you wait for boarding to begin, relax on comfortable seating, kick back with a magazine, and take advantage of an open bar replete with both soft and alcoholic drinks.
If you’re departing from Terminals 2 and 3, booking advance access to Cancún Airport VIP Lounge (Mera Business Lounge) is the ideal way to round off your vacation. Highlights include an open bar, complimentary snacks, and Wi-Fi access. Catch up on the news via TV screens, newspapers, and magazines, or take it easy while young travelers enjoy the kids’ zone. Some admission tickets to the Cancún Airport VIP Lounge include complimentary transfer services from your Cancún hotel.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Only international travelers can use the VIP Lounge facilities in Terminal 3, while the VIP Lounge in Terminal 2 is accessible for anyone with a domestic flight.
- Access to the Mera Business Lounges may be restricted during peak hours from roughly midday to the late afternoon.
- Cancún Airport VIP Lounge is fully wheelchair- and stroller-accessible. Kids under 2 enter for free.
How to Get There
There are two VIP Lounges in Cancún International Airport, both of which are located airside. After passing security in Terminal 2, take the escalators on the right-hand side in the direction of Gate A. After passing security in Terminal 3, turn right out of the Duty-Free shop, walk to the end of the hall, and look for Lounge signs.
When to Get There
Cancún Airport VIP Lounge is open year-round from the early morning to the late evening. The maximum stay in the Terminal 2 VIP Lounge is capped at two hours. In Terminal 3, you can stay for up to three hours.
What to do in Cancún
Cancún is one of Mexico’s top coastal destinations ans is best known for its luxurious hotels, family-friendly appeal, and sandy shores. Be sure to stop by one of the renowned eco theme parks—Xcaret, Xplor, and Xel-Ha—when you visit, and don’t miss a day trip to the nearby islands of Isla Mujeres and Cozumel, or the Mayan archeological site of Chichen Itza, one of the New7Wonders of the World.
Address: Cancun, Mexico
Hours: Daily 8am to 9pm
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Cancun Airport VIP Lounge
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Cancun Airport VIP Lounge hours of operation?
Cancun Airport VIP Lounge hours of operation: Daily 8am to 9pm. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Petén