Top California Tickets & Passes
79 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "The amazing usher !!! The architectural show n Joan Mitchell’s show all superbly curated !! Ran out of time !!! Wish we had a whole day to spend there ."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Safari Zoo. We like how well all the animals are cared for and loved by there caretakers."
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Everyone was very knowledgeable about the ship. You can look at things at your own pace and the museum gives you the realistic views on the sailors really lived. It also had all the planes that would of traveled and/or would of landed on it too. Worth every bit to go see it."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "Very close to everything, fun for the family and very friendly even offer complementary s’mores kits."
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "Seeing and learning about the ecological history of the caves and various sea life around was great! The guides were great and informative. The evening tides were a little challenging to navigate. It can give you a bit of a workout but enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Lands End, Golden Gate. Our tour guide was very informative and she knew her material. Very good tour"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was the best guide you can ask for. Highly recommended. We had the best time and the views we saw were priceless."
* A traveler said: "Riding the helcopter itself was a new experience and it was amazing for all my family. But the time is so short."
* A traveler said: "Great museum - my favorite in SF! Nice service from viator, and was able to get my ticket pass at the desk. Hoping in the future they can make it electronic."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Roman, was spectacular. Made our trip fun. Had a good amount of time at each site. There were some friends made. On the way back, he went out of his way to stop at a beautiful overlook of the Golden Gate bridge for our last photo shoots!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "This was fun. We are old people and have no time to wait but still want to have fun. We had lots of fun"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "I'm traveling solo and had a great experience at Universal Studios. The website is so easy to use. I love using viator for my travel needs and I surely will recommend it to my family and friends. Thank you viator."
* A traveler said: "There is so much to do and so little time to it all, but with the City Pass it is almost layed out for you!!"
* A traveler said: "My grand city tour was amazing.Victor our tour guide was informative about every aspect of San-Francisco the architecture .The Different international communities that are a part of San Francisco and the amazing roads that make up this section of America.Very interesting and unique. Our second tour guide to Muir Woods and Sausalito was fantastic. His name was Artie .Muir Woods is a most see if your passionate about the environment. The woods and trees were majestic it was awesome to walk around and interact with nature.The trees are hundreds of years old and they’re gigantic .The gift shop is a most to stop by on your way out . Lastly our trip to Sausalito Waterfront marina fantastic area . Beautiful backdrop of San Francisco .The magnificent house boats and shopping and dining area. I love enjoyed and learnt so much about these three ares we tour. I highly recommend visiting these sites if you’re in the San Francisco area.It’s a must see"
* A traveler said: "seals, sharks, penguins, all great memories. the glass was great, amazing to see through. the gift shop 10/10 affordable. just too many damn babies everywhere."
* A traveler said: "It was all memorable. I feel like we saw so much in one day and Pat was great. Knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great tour. Nice that you can take the tour at your own pace. Would definitely recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Los Angeles Little Tokyo
- Sacramento River
- San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
- Alexander Valley
- San Diego History Center
- Sunset Cultural Center
- St. Helena
- Fort Mason
- Mission Creek Preserve
- Pier 39
- Soda Rock Winery
- San Diego Museum of Man (SDMM)
- Citadel Outlets
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Walt Disney® Family Museum
- Salk Institute
- Universal CityWalk
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah