Top California Car Tours
257 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Great to hear the history. Sites and times spent there were good. The driver was excellent. Vehicle was very clean. Everyone enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "It was everything we were looking for in our trip. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and lots of fun. The Golden Gate Bridge was awesome and to see the fog roll in on one side and clear in the other was fascinating"
* A traveler said: "Roman was an amazing guide. The whole tour is well worth the time and money. We had a blast! The wineries were quite pleasant and the redwood visit was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Listening to the driver, who was full of humor and knowledge. The trees in Muir Woods were beautiful and the Ferry ride back to San Francisco was exciting. We had an awesome time."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide is very informative good driver,did the little things that count, bought us fresh strawberries to share on bus, knew best shops restaurants"
* A traveler said: "Gino was an amazing driver. He was interactive and very response to the guests on board. Would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to travel to Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "Jerry was wonderful. Had a great time. Wish we could have done the city tour as well, but got a refund. Highly recommended it.."
* A traveler said: "The hosts were really nice and very informative. I do recommend bringing a jacket for the Golden Gate Bridge because it’s very cold and windy. But wine country warms up quite a bit, by like 30 degrees difference."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "We loved the beautiful views of the Bay and the City. The crew was fun and did a great job to make everyone happy! They had warm jackets available for all and inside area of it was to chilly for some. Great tome!"
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "The views around the lake were breathtaking. The tour has the perfect mix of stops and opportunities to take pictures. The guide, Nevada Smith was excellent!!! Great tour."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Riding the helcopter itself was a new experience and it was amazing for all my family. But the time is so short."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on the "Straight to the Gate" tour. I was in San Fran for the weekend and I was looking for fun things to do with my spouse. We found the bay tours to be one of the most valuable experiences anyone could have. Very informational and breath-talking views are the highlights of my trip."
* A traveler said: "Joseph was very knowledgeable about all of San Francisco. We learned so much more than we thought we would and he gave great suggestions for dinner."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was extraordinary,Joseph is a very talented and documented person. Enjoyed every moment of the tour,his stories made me remembering something from my childhood (referring to the sourdough from Boudin)."
* A traveler said: "Antonio was the best guide you can ask for. Highly recommended. We had the best time and the views we saw were priceless."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
- Small-Group Tour: San Francisco City Tour Including Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah