Temaiken Biopark Tours and Tickets
Temaiken Biopark, located just outside Buenos Aires, is more of a wild animal park than a traditional zoo. More than 7,400 animals representing 300 different species of mammals, birds, reptiles and fish live in large enclosures designed to mimic their natural habitats. Barriers between the animals and human observers are also natural — no bars or cages obstructing the view. About 60 percent of the species living in the park are native, and many of them are endangered.
The biopark also features an aquarium, divided into three environments representing three different Argentine ecosystems: coastal habitat, freshwater rivers and the ocean. At the farm, visitors learn more about the agricultural species of the Argentine countryside through interactive activities like milking cows, feeding poultry or brushing down a goat. Guests of the park also enjoy a 360-degree movie theater, the largest bird house in South America and several animal shows and interactions scheduled throughout the day.
Tours and Activities to Experience Temaiken Biopark
- Santa Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)
- Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)
- National Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion)
- Parque de la Costa
- San Isidro Cathedral
- Don Silvano Ranch (Estancia Don Silvano)
- Monumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti)
- River Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)
- Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)
- Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- Puente de la Mujer
- Floralis Generica